The Mer discussion

Danger Sugestions

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 129 comments Mod
Ok to be honest I don't really know what the heck the Sea is in danger of. Suggest here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe it could be wacko humans who want to polute the sea! Or it could be a huge sea monster that ears Mer!

maybe lets hear more comments, if not ill go with the sea monster, pollution is too maximum ride

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, my brain is so set on that series righ now! But rhere are sea monsters in Maximum Ride too.

I love that series too! though the sea monster theres always one so whats one more?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. ugh. got homework to do. gtg

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 126 comments We could go classic and say they don't want humans discovering them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but some people are semiMers so how's that gonna work?

message 9: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 126 comments Well, they could be the thing that hangs in the balance. They know they have to keep their abilities a secret and the consequences if they don't. I dunno. Just a suggestion.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point. I like that one.

maybe...... lets wait a while for more suggestions

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Do any of you watch discovery channel? Did you see the documentry on Meemaids? That was so dang interesting! Load of crud though, but not all of it. Some of it could have been real.

if noone else enters any more sugestions ill make a poll and see who gets most votes

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 126 comments I have seen a Mermaid documentary. Hope we're not supposed to be as ugly as they're made out to be. They were also really hostile. I'd like to think of us as "Little Mermaid" Mermaids. Not "Harry Potter" Mermaids.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 5 comments An ancient evil that the Mer locked away has awakened after centuries of slumber and wants revenge, it's titanic size, powerful, and has hoards of minions(half sea creature, like Mer, but more animal-like) MEANWHILE(yes, there's two things ganging up on Mer) an old-age race, the (some cool name,) want to sieze this opprotunity to overtake the Mer people, they are starfish-like:
Elder Thing Pictures, Images and Photos

Vepid Pictures, Images and Photos

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

beautiful

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 5 comments Isabella wrote: "maybe"

*blush* mE? U like my idea!? :)

sure though the monsters are way more cifi than fantasy

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 5 comments Well, that's because their OLD, like very old, that's only their rulers, the rest are star-fish like,, but have huge mouths on their underside and are more flexable than the modern, stiff starfish

ok gonna make the poll now

ok gonna make the poll now