UK Book Club discussion

Buddy Reads - inc.Spoilers > 'Bel Canto' by Ann patchett - starting sept 2012 - spoilers !

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikks (new)

Nikks | 547 comments I just started Bel Canto, if you want to join the discussion.

message 2: by Em (new)

Em (emmap) | 2929 comments Bel Canto is one I want to read, it's likely to be a while before I get to it but when I do, I'll be checking in here for all your insights and to add my own!

message 3: by Nikks (new)

Nikks | 547 comments Sounds good Em :-)

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book I'm sorry I don't think I'm going to be able to join you on this one. homeschool is taking up so much of my time and I have a ton of books in my posession already that I really want to get through.

I hope you enjoy the book though!!

message 5: by Nikks (new)

Nikks | 547 comments I read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was well written and almost poetic. I was absorbed by the characters and story, and even though I knew the inevitable would happen, I was not disappointed by the ending, in fact I had shivers running down my spine. I hope you have the same experience when you read it in the future Kim :)

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book ooh with a review like that I can't wait to read it now! It's for sure going on my must read list for 2013!! Thanks!