The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) The Battle of the Labyrinth discussion

Am i the only one who fell out of their chair?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa Nahra am i the only one who like fell out of their chair when annabeth kissed percy?:)

message 2: by Halle (last edited Sep 18, 2012 03:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Halle I dunno. I think we all saw it coming. Not like he would get along with Thalia long enough to like her. Who else does that leave for Percy? Grover? Not likely.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw their relationship coming since the third book.

Kathy ♡ It was pretty obvious that they both liked each other in the other books and I knew it would happen sometime....

message 6: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml Maybe they mean out of joy? I was really happy.

Kristina It did surprise me, but I've been waiting for it since book one and honestly it wasn't that much of a big deal, not like the underwater kiss in the last book ;D.

message 8: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml I was pretty suprised about in the fourth one, I'd of killed him if it didn't happen in the fifth.

Tess ohh my gosh it was so unexpected!!!!!! but it was Awesome!!!

Marina it was a big surpise cause i expected something like that in the last book or at least in the end of that i guess she did it cause she thought that she wouldnt have another chance to do it

Melissa Nahra Isabella wrote: "it was a big surpise cause i expected something like that in the last book or at least in the end of that i guess she did it cause she thought that she wouldnt have another chance to do it"

thats what i thought too!

Margie  i was like *opens mouth ultra-wide* it was like woah

Snigdha Deva I didn't think she'd kiss him 'cause I thought she was to proud. I'd guess Percy will have to do it in the end, but I guess...yay for girl power....or something. C'mon, the whole story was so complicated, you can't hope to have a complicated love story as well. The best Rick Riordan could do, he did with Rachel. It's a fantasy adventure for gods' sake.

Brynne I was really surprised but excited also.

Amber Andrews i saw their relationship coming in the first book.

Melissa Nahra same:)just cuz thats what authors always do but i figured they wouldnt kiss till the 5th book like right when they were about to go to the war.:)

Clara I loved that part!! Every time I read it I start grinning like Percy at the end of the fifth book... Or in other words a fool. I totally saw it coming, but it was still pretty freaking amazing. I LOVE Percabeth!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEK!!! Only 4 four days until Mark of Athena and Percabeth's reunion!!!!

David Braly What it was like to be young. I like how the Author captured that.

Amanda When I first read that I stared at the page like "omgosh...it finnaly happened!" BUT IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED it caught me by surprise. I just sat there and read it over...and over...and over :)

Melanie Amanda wrote: "When I first read that I stared at the page like "omgosh...it finnaly happened!" BUT IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED it caught me by surprise. I just sat there and read it over...and over...and over :)"

I agree

Selena You know why it took until the 5th book for them to actually start going out?? Because I remember that in the 3rd book aphrodite told percy she made things complicated for him in the love department... So yeah what u guys think?

Tracy Cat wrote: "I saw their relationship coming since the third book."
I've seen it coming since the first!

Tracy Amber wrote: "i saw their relationship coming in the first book."Exactly!

Tracy Clara wrote: "I loved that part!! Every time I read it I start grinning like Percy at the end of the fifth book... Or in other words a fool. I totally saw it coming, but it was still pretty freaking amazing. I L..."Yes! Yes! Omg! Already started reading it! their reunion was so Percabeth...that sounded weird...

Tracy Selena wrote: "You know why it took until the 5th book for them to actually start going out?? Because I remember that in the 3rd book aphrodite told percy she made things complicated for him in the love departmen..."right

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LOVED that part! I was expecting it but I still was all like "*little girl-ish squeal!*"

Justine Saulnier i was soooo waiting for anabeth to kiss percy and yes i did almost fall off my bed i wasnt sitting in a chair when i read the series loved loved loved this series <3