Fly discussion

Dylan or Fang?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so I'm totally for Fang, but I think he's right for Maya, not Max. Even though Maya's a clone of Max...

message 2: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 6 comments I totally agree! Except I like Dylan more.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Well it depends on how you think about it, I'd say Dylan more, but I still like Fang.

message 4: by Halle (last edited Sep 17, 2012 01:24PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 6 comments Exactly. I don't like how people assume you hate the other just because you favor one. But that is true in the case of Will and Jem.

message 6: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 6 comments The 'hate' assumption? Or the Will and Jem comment?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean, Dylan's right for Max, and I have to say, Fang is a dirty traitor, (he replaced Max!) but he's still cool

message 8: by June (new)

June Luu (dtl0201) I FREAKING HATE DYLAN.....I like Fang but I didn't love him so....
But I REALLY REALLY HATE dylan........he's so confident in an ass way...I hate that about boys

message 9: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 6 comments No, June. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan can't really help it. He didn't ask to be made. Besides, he's only a jerk to Fang. And let me just say, he is rhe perfect match for Max, and Fang was the ass in the end.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 78 comments Mod
blagh i hate dylan.... m team fang!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly, what's wrong with Dylan? He becomes nicer in the middle of Nevermore. Plus, he's supposed to be HOT!

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 78 comments Mod
i know but hes stealing max!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Crowleaf wrote: "Yeah, why hate Dylan? He's really nice and described with movie star looks. Dylan isn't stealing Max. Fang left."

I agree with Crowleaf here

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a tough decision...but from the description of both of them...for me fang would be the one...

message 16: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 1 comments Oh Fang is BY FAR the BEST...i wouldn't mind Dylan except he want's Max. IN this case, JOG ON DYLAN! :)

message 17: by June (new)

June Luu (dtl0201) The thing is, I hate it when Dylan keep going on and on about how he would be waiting for Max when she came to her senses. I hate those boys that won't give up when the girls says no....I know that Max kind of have feelings for Dylan but her heart belongs to Fang (she said so herself)...And I also dislike (not all the time) Max for having feelings for two guys (THAT IS WHY I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES)...I know that Fang left but it's because of Dylan that he left...If u guys remember book 7 "Angel", you should remember Fang's conversation with Dylan...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, I remember, but I still hate Fang for replacing Max. (In Nevermore, if you haven't read it)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

June wrote: "The thing is, I hate it when Dylan keep going on and on about how he would be waiting for Max when she came to her senses. I hate those boys that won't give up when the girls says no....I know that..."

Yes Dylan just doesn't know when to give up!!!!

message 20: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) Dylan's terrible...Fang is so much better

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously! All you Dylan haters! I want a steaight out answer: What's so bad about Dylan?

message 22: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) Kat (Katie) wrote: "Seriously! All you Dylan haters! I want a steaight out answer: What's so bad about Dylan?"

If u don't know about this, sorry I told u, but Dylan tried to kill Fang in 'Nevermore'. I mean, srsly...

message 23: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments Dylan is a total fake...i mean seriously...he was only created to pester Max and Fang and he even tried killing Fang...not to mention terrorising towns. The list could go forever...

message 24: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) Uh huh u are SO right :D thanx for backing me up, fang :P

message 25: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments my pleasure :) but i am trying to make my point, I mean Max has mad it clear that she doesn't want Dylan but he is so persistent!

message 26: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) I know right!! He's just trying to stick to her like glue and failing at it :P lol remember the phrase? 'sticking like glue'? ok Dylan's bad but Maya's waaaayyyy worse....stupid clone

message 27: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments Lol, thats the exact words that James Patterson used, but u shouldn't introduce Maya yet as this discussion is based on Dylan and Fang. Although a vast majority of us would hate Maya :)

message 28: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) Hehe yh, to describe the Red-Haired Wonder :P remind u of anything, fang? Well I don't know about that since the vast majority of these people like Dylan so I'm not sure bout their thoughts about Maya...

message 29: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments We should campaign against Dylan :P

message 30: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) haha lol yh totally :D

message 31: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments Lets complain to James Patterson and pester him with complaints!!!!
wait.......maximum ride is over :/

message 32: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) Oh I just remembered...noooooooooooo

message 33: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) But again, Maya's worse...well maybe not to u, fang but...

message 34: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 8 comments Maya is basically the same as Dylan but worse, i mean, they were both created to either kill/annoy Max :/

message 35: by SK (new)

SK (s-kuan) That's really...nice (NOT!)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*sigh* Dylan was made FOR Max. And maybe you find out otherwise in Nevermore, but I'm only half-way through it and I borrowed it from my friend who moved so now I need to get my hands on it.