Zombie RP discussion

Characters and Intros. > Rules about weapons and stuff.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 233 comments Mod
You do not start with a gun or weapons of any sort, except maybe a plank of wood or a wrench or something, and those are completely useless against zombies. And if you do find a sword, chances are you'll hurt yourself or your friends as much or more than the zombies. remember, zombies are only vulnerable to direct decapitation or the brain being destroyed in some way. And if you find a gun, you will have at most ten shots. Good luck defending yourself with that much! I will hand out the ability to find guns and ammo to whoever I see fit(that does include me, but my characters are either broken, weak, or afraid, so they're useless). And remember, it is VERY hard to smash a skull without training or large amounts of strength and weight. So please, don't overpower your character. And also, if you get pinned by zombies, be it one or twenty, you are likey screwed. You don't want to fight them, you want to avoid them as much as possible. Remember this! Fighting them doesn't make you a hero, and if the tiniest amount of their blood or saliva gets in your body in any way, you are likely going to turn. That is why you want to avoid them. And zombies have no survival inclination, so they can use twice the force and strength a normal human can use, because they don't have pain or fear. So pretty much, be cautious, no overpowered weapons, and don't get close to zombies, else they will win.

message 2: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 233 comments Mod
Thanks. Sorry about the sudden rule change, but I want to be different from all the other zombie RPs. And a baseball bat is fine.

message 3: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Okay! Thanks.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 43 comments Wait, what if we're already skilled?

message 5: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Then you can use them, but still.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 43 comments Whatever, rules are rules... I hate them but I follow them. You have mah word.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 43 comments (why do I type "mah" so much?)

message 8: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (last edited Sep 18, 2012 10:18PM) (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 43 comments That quote two comments above me. Yeah, that one. I think I'll use that for something. Except I'll change "mah" to "my".