The Mansion discussion

Information > RULES ***VERY IMPORTANT***

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 17, 2012 10:36AM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 318 comments Mod
1. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS OR POST ANYTHING UNTIL I TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN. OTHERWISE IT GETS REALLY DIFFICULT TRYING TO MAKE THE GROUP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THE SAME TIME.
2. Please don’t ask me why there is no “Create your Characters” topic. I want all the main characters filled before I make that topic, so no one is tempted to make a character and forget about the main character that they are role-playing as.
3. I know that I have allowed it in other groups, but in this group, Ghosting is prohibited. Sure you can role-play and for a little and then go offline, but don’t do it constantly. It gets annoying. It’s also a tad bit rude because you’re making people wait for you without even telling them you’re leaving. It also makes me worry. Whenever someone starts ghosting, I start to worry if they’re alright or not.
4. No outrageous twists and turns without my approval. That means ask me in the “Twists and Turns” topic, BEFORE posting it. And that does not mean, ask then post. That means ask and wait for my ok.
5. DO NOT ROLEPLAY THE GHOSTS. THE MODS WILL ROLEPLAY THE GHOSTS.
6. You may be wondering why there is no “Become a Mod” topic. That’s because I’m trying something different with this group. Yes I will have the standard Mods, Jada and Kris. However, for anyone else who wants to be a mod. You must pass a test. You may see the test in the “Mod Testing Center” topic. I will be monitoring EVERYONE’S progress. If you don’t want to be a mod then please tell me in the “Opt out of Testing” topic.
7. I you have any complaints; please tell me in the “Complaints” Topic.
8. For those of you who like to chat in the character creator, become a mod, welcome, sign up and other topics, POST YOUR CHATS IN THE CHAT TOPIC.
9. If you see something in all caps, that’s not yelling. That’s just saying “Look at This It’s Important!”
10. Please don’t ask me, “What’s there to do here?” It gets really annoying when people ask me that, because they know what there is to do here.
11. (A lot of Rules. I know, but I want this group to be stable and also the most successful group that I have ever made) Invite your friends
12. THERE IS A METHOD TO MY MADNESS. IF I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING OR TO CHANGE SOMETHING, DON’T ARGUE AND COMPLAIN. ODDS ARE, IM TELLING YOU SO THAT IT MAKES THE GROUP BETTER, OR IM TIRED. YES SOMETIMES I WILL TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY STRANGE, FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS A PET (THE ONLY PETS THAT ARE IN THE MAIN CHARACTERS’ FAMILY ARE LISTED IN THE LIST OF MAIN CHARACTERS) AND YOU PUT DOG, WOLF, DINGO, FOX, OR ANY RELATIVE OF THEM I WILL TELL YOU NO. MOST OF YOU PROBABLY KNOW THE REASON WHY, ALREADY, BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON’T, I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PUT THAT THEIR CHARACTER’S PET IS ONE OF MY BROTHERS OR SISTERS.
13. When you ask for a character, I will ask that you become one of my friends (If you’re not already one), so that I can see how active you are in groups that you didn’t create and are not a mod in. If you pass that portion of the character sign up test, I will then tell you a little bit about how the character should act. I will then have you post a short one post roleplay segment, in which you roleplay what the character would do AND say in the scenario that I provide to you. You must wait for me to post YOUR scenario before you can post your entry.
14. If multiple people want the same character, I will hold auditions then. The people who want the character must provide the best ONE POST roleplay segment, for that character, using any scenario they choose. You must post the scenario before you post your entry.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 318 comments Mod
New rule

15. DO NOT POST ANY TOPICS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
16. DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES IN THE TOPICS. I WILL DO THAT