YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > I'm terrified of...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments SNAKES and other crawling creatures!!! Scary!!!

message 2: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 287 comments mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!

message 3: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Snakes (definitely), rats, and fire (due to a traumatic childhood experience).

message 4: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments FLYING COCKROACHES.

message 5: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 287 comments Novel wrote: "Snakes (definitely), rats, and fire (due to a traumatic childhood experience)."

OMG! that sux! i'm actually afraid to know what happened :(

message 6: by Jonababez (last edited Sep 17, 2012 07:41AM) (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Fires too! I'm afraid my books will turn to ashes! Ugh!

message 7: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 287 comments Jona wrote: "Fires too! I'm afraid my books will turned to ashes! Ugh!"

this is why you should get an ereader! :)

message 8: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Juls wrote: "mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!"

They are cute, but only the little ones! I also give them names!!!

message 9: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 287 comments Jona wrote: "Juls wrote: "mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!"

They are cute, but only the little ones! I also give them names!!!"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! i think i just threw up a lil in my mouth!

message 10: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Juls wrote: "Jona wrote: "Fires too! I'm afraid my books will turned to ashes! Ugh!"

this is why you should get an ereader! :)"

Yeah, I only read ebooks in my phone. Because of that, I'll buy an ereader, now! Lol!!

message 11: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Juls wrote: "Novel wrote: "Snakes (definitely), rats, and fire (due to a traumatic childhood experience)."

OMG! that sux! i'm actually afraid to know what happened :("

it was really awful! it was a huge fire that killed a person, injured a few people and left more than 50 families homeless. We have a relative who owns a huge paper company and we use to live near that area...you get the picture, fire and paper... it was horrible. I was just 3 years old but I remember it all too well.

message 12: by Novel (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:23AM) (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Juls wrote: "Jona wrote: "Juls wrote: "mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! i think i just threw up a..."

do you know that a cooked mice is a delicacy in the Philippines? I saw it on TV before and it was ewww, really weird looking dish...with head and tails...really gross. I would rather starve than eat that! Or I can eat a frog, LOL! I liked the taste of fried frog... it's better than chicken.

message 13: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Novel wrote: "Juls wrote: "Jona wrote: "Juls wrote: "mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! i think i ju..."

Eewwwww! Frogs are so gross!
We used to dissect them in zoology lab class!
I'm so lucky I have a brave lab partner! Lol!

message 14: by Novel (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:16AM) (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Jona wrote: "Novel wrote: "Juls wrote: "Jona wrote: "Juls wrote: "mice! oh god, makes me cringe. eeekkk!!!!"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!..."

Of course you can only eat the cultured ones...I think they are called farm frogs? Anyway, they are not that gross if it's skinned and well cleaned. Like what I've said, it tastes better than chicken.

Ooooh, I have a good one! I'm terrified of cadavers! I swear, I think I had a nightmare after seeing one in our biology class. the stench of formaldehyde makes me want to hurl.

message 15: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Spiders! I am terrified of them, but they love me. Eeeekkkk. It gives me the heebee jeebees just thinking about them. I find them crawling on me all the time. Ewwwww. I hate spiders!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Novel wrote: "Snakes (definitely), rats, and fire (due to a traumatic childhood experience)."

i hope you came out unscathed... i'm terrified of creepy crawley slithery things. =)snakes, rats and bugs fit into that category.

message 17: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Jalyn wrote: "Spiders! I am terrified of them, but they love me. Eeeekkkk. It gives me the heebee jeebees just thinking about them. I find them crawling on me all the time. Ewwwww. I hate spiders!"

They are a bit ok to me, as long as they will not crawl on me, LOL!

message 18: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late classes on Thursdays, I always freak myself out when walking on the grassy area when going back to my dorm by thinking there might be snakes hiding in the grass. My common sense tells me that snakes don't hide in well cut patches of grass, but my imagination wins over most of the time.

message 19: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late classes on Thursdays, I always freak myself out when walkin..."

I've seen lots of snakes when I was in college because we used to go to different forests. And they are all scary!!!

message 20: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late classes on Thursdays, I always freak myself o..."

>.< Snakes only hide in tall grasses though.....I hope! That's what I heard....but they are scary!

message 21: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leighsalv) Roaches. bleh!

message 22: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Leigh wrote: "Roaches. bleh!"

Ooooh! Those are scary too! It especially disgusting and gross when you take a step and hear the crunching sound! IIiick!!

message 23: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late classes on Thursdays, I always f..."

Our forests have lots of tall grasses, they can also be found there. But the snakes I've seen, they are on trees!!!! Scary!!!!

message 24: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late classes on Thursda..."

Jona, you're putting freaky images in my head! One time I remember having a nightmare when I was in a room, and wherever I glanced, snakes appear! In a matter of seconds because my eyes likes to wander, the floor and everywhere else was crawling with snakes! I woke up in a cold sweat with goosebumps all over!

message 25: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "heights, spiders, creepy crawlies, snakes, sharks, anything that could bite or attack you!

I live in the on campus dorms and I have late class..."

You really should not think about them!! LOL!

message 26: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind of its own, only not really!

message 27: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind of its own, only not really!"

Just think of happy thoughts! LOL!

message 28: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind of its own, only not really!"

Just think of happy tho..."

Happy thoughts....I'm craving sushi right now...no, wait! It's kind of negative because there's no sushi place near by! Scratch that!

Okay, happy thoughts...I have a lot of good books to entertain me! :)

message 29: by Angel / YA rules!/ (last edited Sep 18, 2012 12:36AM) (new)

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind of its own, only not really!"

Just think..."

funny, i'm craving for sushi... =) there are restaurants nearby, but nobody can deliver. too lazy.

message 30: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind of its own, only not really..."

You're craving for sushi too?

message 31: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind ..."

OMG, that makes me think of sushi too!!!!

message 32: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like ..."

LOL You guys are too funny! I am also afraid of ghosts too, I forgot to mention! I am those rare people who's afraid of ghost but love hearing ghost stories...

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like it has a mind ..."

i love sushi... well, i love food. but, now, i'm looking for uni sushi... weird, right?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like ..."

hahaha, the topic has deviated to food... =)

message 35: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it, almost like ..."

Oh, I love food, but I really don't like sushi.

message 36: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I could stop it,..."

Should it be deviated back? Are you guys afraid of ghosts?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoughts before I ..."

it's an acquired taste... =) but, then i love food so, either or, raw or not, i eat them.

message 38: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thou..."

Acquired tastes are tasty...:P I'm just kidding around! hahaha

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it go..."

hehehe... i can survive almost anywhere i tell you... =)i'm not into veal...

message 40: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imag..."

what's veal?

message 41: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those terrifying thoug..."

I'm not afraid of ghosts!
But I don't want to see one! LOL!

message 42: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My mind is highly active and imaginative, it goes to those te..."

I saw one for sure before, and once when I was little! Not too sure if the one I saw when I was little was real though!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My min..."

meat of calf. i don't like lamb also... =)

message 44: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah ..."

lamb is good, remember having it when I was little! I also like pork! And this conversation is really going to the foods, is that really okay?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah ..."

Well Jona will put it back on track... hehehe... =) If you want we can move to chatbox!

message 46: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ ..."

Good idea! Chatbox is for everything and anything that is appropriate!

message 47: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ ..."

I created a new fill in the blanks, I love to eat...!

message 48: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah ..."

OH GREAT!!! LOVELY!!! FANTASTICAL!!!! STUPENDOUS!!!! Alright, I'm done with the adjectives!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah ..."

yes, that's right... and Jona started a new thread... =)

message 50: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ ..."

I'm the second to comment in it! :D

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.