Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading Sept 17?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2053 comments Mod
I'm starting this week with Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey.

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am working on The Ugly Duchess by EJ.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1886 comments Mod
I'm finishing up Tami Hoag's Kovac and Liska trilogy with Prior Bad Acts. She's got a new one coming out in a couple of months I think. I really like these characters.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) @Manda - recently finished Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag and was disappointed. There was too mcuh angst between the main characters and a lot of repetition of internal dialogue. I think I will try something else by her.

Finished Lord of the Abyss by Nalini Singh. An excellent conclusion to a series that was rather disappointing.

Now reading Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione.

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1886 comments Mod
@Lauren, Well, she's no Karen Rose;) I think I like her for a sort of comfort read suspense, if that makes any sense. I know what I'm going to get--a decent police procedural with maybe some romance, maybe not.

So far my favorite is still Deeper Than the Dead, the first Oak Knoll one.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Makes perfect sense.
I love Karen Rose's books and you are right, Ashes to Ashes didn't come close. Another friend recommended the Oak Knoll series but I have Night Sins on my shelf. I guess I will be trying them both.

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I'm still reading Tessa Dare's A Lady By Midnight. I've also started Loretta Chase's Your Scandalous Ways and Susan Andersen's Playing Dirty. Not very far into any of the three yet, but so far so good for all of them. This is my first Andersen romance.

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2066 comments Mod
Rereading some balogh and just bought Janga's puzzler and the new Thea Harrison novella.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Starting Ruthless by Anne Stuart

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 993 comments Just started Jayne Castle's The Lost Night. Yum. Prickly heroine and totally hot man.

message 11: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2066 comments Mod
Reading the new Meljean Brooke. I had trouble getting through her last book but I really like this one

message 12: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2066 comments Mod
I really loved Riveted by meljean Brook. And also the new Thea Harrison Hunter's Season.
Then I read and loved Jezebel 's blues. Awesome book. I'm now reading all the e rereleases by Ruth Wind. Thanks Janga-- I had no idea they were out and I love her books.

message 13: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2053 comments Mod
Love Meljean Brook's Iron Sea series! I've never read her Guardian series, I'm gonna have to take a look at those.