Zombie RP discussion

The RolePlay. > Mall

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jose (new)

Jose Luis | 19 comments I created this new area so that people could RP in something new

message 2: by Jose (new)

Jose Luis | 19 comments Jose walked into the building surrounded by blood and shredded clothes. He cluthced his katana and looked around. a moan came out and a zombe appeared out of the Nike store, he approached Jose with its mouth wide open. Jose unsheathed his blade and ran towrads the creaure. With one slice the corpse was beheaded. jose cleaned his blade sheathed it and continued his journey further into the building

message 3: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 233 comments Mod
((How on earth does he have a katana?))

message 4: by Jose (new)

Jose Luis | 19 comments (he found it in an abandoned pawn shop)

message 5: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 233 comments Mod
((No. The owner would have taken all the stuff he could use with him. Same goes to everyone with guns.))

message 6: by Jose (new)

Jose Luis | 19 comments (sorry about that I'll change it to a baseball bat.)

message 7: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), Twisting your mind, and Smashing your Dreams (new)

((It's okay.))