Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

From Stage Door Shadows
This topic is about From Stage Door Shadows
Adding New Books > Please add my book to my author page. Thank you.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments * Title - From Stage Door Shadows
* Author(s) name(s) - Jodi Cleghorn, Editor
* ISBN (or ASIN) - 9780987112682
* Publisher - eMergent Publishing
* Publication date - September 29, 2012
* Format - Paperback and ebook
* Description -

Twenty-six authors trade Tiny Dancer’s California- blessed lyrics for the shadowed recesses of stages large and small in From Stage Door Shadows, a speculative fiction homage to the darkness just beyond the limelight of the entertainment industry.
The stories re-introduce the women Bernie Taupin wrote about and Elton John sang about: blue jean baby, LA lady, the band’s seamstress, the music man’s wife and the girl dancing in the sand, along with a stellar cast of musicians, singers, thespians, fans, managers, dancers, DJs, magicians, talent show contestants, stars and has-beens.
From vaudeville to opera, piano bar and street corner, hotel suite and beauty pageant, From Stage Door Shadows is a backstage pass to where dreams of fame, fortune and fulfillment live and die in a heartbeat.

* Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site, such as a publisher site, an author site, etc. No Amazon, B&N, or other bookseller links can be used as sources for covers or other book data.

Author list is here:

http://emergent-publishing.com/bookst...

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments You seem to be already listed as a contributor. Is there something wrong with how the record is showing up?

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments I'm sorry. I didn't see it on my author dashboard before, but it is now. Weird.