Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > New combined edition of Albert J Sterne

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Bozza (juliebozza) | 7 comments I have added the new paperback editions of my books - successfully, I think!

However, this book The Definitive Albert J. Sterne (in the paperback edition) combines both of these books
The Definitive Albert J. Sterne and Albert J. Sterne: Future Bright, Past Imperfect (in ebook format).

I have combined the two editions of the main novel (The Definitive AJS), in both paperback and ebook formats.

However, I haven't done anything to combine the ebook format edition of the stories (Future Bright) with the new paperback edition. So it's sitting there alone, as it were.

I'm wondering if that's the best way of doing it, or if you have a solution you use in these situations.

Thank you!

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments It looks like these two books would be considered a series, yes? Would you like them to be numbered, or just linked together without being numbered?

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Bozza (juliebozza) | 7 comments Thank you, Cait! I think they are linked already. At least they appear to be, judging by my author page. (Must have been a GR librarian who did that.)

I'm just as happy not to have them numbered, as they're not really a series in the traditional sense. If I do end up writing more (unlikely, at this stage), then I might revisit that decision.