Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) Tiger's Curse discussion

What wil Tigers Dream be about??????

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicola I have just finished tigers destiny ( anyone who has finished tigers destiny will know what im talking about) and i have no clue about what tigers dream will be about, any ideas?????

Sarah That would be weird, but you could do a lot with that. You never know.

Sarah Really, I didn't know that!! I can't wait till it comes out even more now!!!!!

Nicola Hopefully rens!

Cassie C Nicola wrote: "I have just finished tigers destiny ( anyone who has finished tigers destiny will know what im talking about) and i have no clue about what tigers dream will be about, any ideas?????"

I've been wondering the same thing! I was thinking that it could either be in the future, when Kelsey has her baby, or something with Kishan (you know what I'm talking about).

message 6: by maya (new)

maya Just finished it about a week ago. I think Tiger's Dream will be about Kelsey and Ren. And also, since Kelsey is supposed to have a baby, it will most likely include that. I was kind of suprised when I found out there would be a fith book. I'm kind of hoping they're reunited with Kishan. (SPOILER) It's Ren's baby. Kishan told them in the letter the Ocean Teacher gave them. The baby just happens to have golden eyes, and they name him Kishan. But I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what Coleen Houck comes up with.

Cassie C Maya wrote: "Just finished it about a week ago. I think Tiger's Dream will be about Kelsey and Ren. And also, since Kelsey is supposed to have a baby, it will most likely include that. I was kind of suprised wh..."

I think that Kishan might still be alive, and that he and Durga will play a part in something (I'm just not sure what). However, I know that whatever it's about, I'm going to read it and love it! She comes up with the best stories, and I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite series...if not my favorite :)

panda avian joiga as ren they would ruin the movie it would be a must NOT see. i know im supposed to be talking about tiger's dream. but when people put him up as ren i almost borke my laptop, i mean come on the man is not even indian!!! and the girl who should play kelsey is that girl who plays elhna in the vampire diares. just to let yall know. ren is hot and buff not a stick figure man that might have abs.

panda Wendy wrote: "Maya wrote: "Just finished it about a week ago. I think Tiger's Dream will be about Kelsey and Ren. And also, since Kelsey is supposed to have a baby, it will most likely include that. I was kind o..."

kishan is ALIVE he just stayed back

Cassie C Amanda wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Maya wrote: "Just finished it about a week ago. I think Tiger's Dream will be about Kelsey and Ren. And also, since Kelsey is supposed to have a baby, it will most likely include that..."

I meant that he was still alive, like in the present. Because what I thought that the letter was written from whatever time they were in. I know that Kishan said they lived many lifetimes, so I'm figuring he's still alive now. And I totally agree with you on the whole Avian Joiga issue. I don't see him at all as Ren. Ren is supposed to be a sexy Indian prince, and he is not a good fit haha. As for Kelsey, I could see Nina Dobrev (the girl who plays Elena), but I could also kind of see Emma Watson.

Nicola I have been thinking about the baby thing and that could happen. (spoilers) but i dont know how the book will be exciting because lokesh is dead and the tigers curse is brocken, so i've got no idea what will happen in tigers dream.

message 12: by Eyeofthetiger (new)

Eyeofthetiger (Spoiler alert) in Tigers Destiny, the epilogue is about kelsey and ren, neely married, going back to their old house in Oregon. the baby is entirely possible but i have a feeling that colleen is going to tue up sime loose ends and answer questions never really brought up before...will kelseys parents have had anything to do with the tigers curse, anf eill kishan be reunited with them in some way? there are tins of possibilities now you think of it. according to some spoilers on the internet i have heard that Tigers Dream will be about phet, ren, kelsey, kishan, nilima, sunil, durga and a few others but i am really looking forward to reading tigers dream. it will be the last in the tiger saga!!!!

Lashya Wilson I think that we will just have to see ..............

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

does anyone eles feel that kishan and kelsey should be together?????

Sarah Thats what I thought the entier time about Kishan and Kelsey, it would be great if they did work out. But everyone liked Ren and Kelsey together.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, but it feels kinda unfair for kishan you know?

Lashya Wilson Alli, I feel that Kishan & Kelsey should NOT Be together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah, this includes me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alli, again, Kishan has STOLEN His brother's girls TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he should find HIS OWN GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01. Yesubai, 350 years ago...., & now
02. Kelsey Hayes, today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I view Kishan as a HOMEWRECKER AND A GIRL-FRIEND THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i get that, but hes trying to change. he needs someone who cares for him and kelsey does. she brought out the man inside the beast and he loves her for it. he is not doing it to riun kelsey and rens relationship, he is just trying to find someone who loves him, and thus came kelsey.

Lashya Wilson Yes, but he still needs to FIND HIS OWN GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korukara BUT Phet had said that Kelsey will be able to see her late parents and Mr. Kadam once again?
MAYBE this had to do with TIGER DREAM??
the title is DREAM btw, so it must had some connection with the title.
neverhteless, im so excited for the fifth book !!!

Caralin Alli wrote: "ok i get that, but hes trying to change. he needs someone who cares for him and kelsey does. she brought out the man inside the beast and he loves her for it. he is not doing it to riun kelsey and ..."

Right Im kinda between you and Lashya. Kishan did need to find his own gilr, but he did. and kishan just needed someone to love, and Kells played with his heart knowing her feelings for Ren. I think hta tnone of the brothers should really be at fault. If Kells was not such an IDIOT then neither brothers should hav gotten thier hearts played with like a toy. grrrrr i hate Kells sooo much

Daisy97 Zajicek I disagree completely!!! I thought Kishan was a rather bland character. He stole what was rightfully Ren's twice (I'm sorry I make Yesubai and Kelsey to be property). It felt like to me that Colleen half-made Kishan's character. He changed so much. It didn't feel natural. Ren and Kelsey were MEANT to be together! Colleen only included Kishan because she wanted some drama between Ren and Kelsey. It was played out way too long! I would have been fine if she had never even brought Kishan into the series! Kishan was everyone's downfall! I know all that seems harsh, but it's the way I feel about things!

Anyway, I think Tiger's Dream will be about Kelsey and Ren getting comfortable (being married), then needed back in India? Or back in the past? It will be epic either way!

Therealbadkitty How could you all not know who the father of Anik is if you've read Tiger's Destiny?

Lashya Wilson Therealbadkitty wrote: "How could you all not know who the father of Anik is if you've read Tiger's Destiny?"

WE DO KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therealbadkitty Lashya wrote: "Therealbadkitty wrote: "How could you all not know who the father of Anik is if you've read Tiger's Destiny?"

WE DO KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't mean all of you, i just saw some comments that were like "But whose is the baby's'? And i was just really confused as to why someone would ask if they've already read the book

panda *shakes head looks at therealbadkitty "hey"

I think it's going to be Kishan's POV.

Therealbadkitty *looks back at Amanda* "hey"
That seems promising i just wonder if it's going to be the events from Tiger's Curse-Tiger's Destiny,pre-curse times or post Anik's birth

Alisa Does anyone know how the cover for tiger's dream is going to look like?I searched EVERYWHERE and all i got was the same twirls on the outside of the cover but nothing drawn on the inside.Is that how it's supposed to be?

P.S:I think that Kelsey is going to have a baby because what else could the book be about the curse is already lifted....................

Therealbadkitty Alisa wrote: "Does anyone know how the cover for tiger's dream is going to look like?I searched EVERYWHERE and all i got was the same twirls on the outside of the cover but nothing drawn on the inside.Is that ho..."

Well we don't know for sure if the book will be released or not.

Alisa well why wouldn't the book be released i mean the last one didn't end properly like it should of.So that means a book is going to finish it off properly.And most websites predict the book will come out in 2014.........

Therealbadkitty Alisa wrote: "well why wouldn't the book be released i mean the last one didn't end properly like it should of.So that means a book is going to finish it off properly.And most websites predict the book will come..."

Because the publisher only wanted 4 books and it will be hard for her to find another publisher to only publish one book that's not part of a set.And I thought that Tiger's Destiny had everything all wrapped up but I would still LOVE to have another story.

Alisa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense

message 33: by Brittany (last edited Jul 01, 2013 09:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brittany Perry I have to say I am for Kishan. It really got on my nerves that he didn't get the girl he wanted. I nearly screamed at the end of the book. I mean Ren is kind of mean to be honest. I didn't like the way he was all into her one moment and cold the next. Kelsy should have stuck by her word and held onto Kishan. I don't care if Ren was struck with memory loss.

Nikita I really don't understand why there will be a fifth book because the fourth ended wonderfully.

Brittany Perry I hope Kishan will have things resolved in this one.

Willow I don't really get why there's a fifth book. Tiger's Destiny pretty much wrapped up the whole story for me, and I feel like adding onto it would be a bit much.

Annika I think it will be about Kishan and Durga.

Emily Daisy97 wrote: "I disagree completely!!! I thought Kishan was a rather bland character. He stole what was rightfully Ren's twice (I'm sorry I make Yesubai and Kelsey to be property). It felt like to me that Coll..."

Kishan didn't STEAL Kelsey, Ren GAVE HER UP, and Kelsey CHOSE to be with Kishan! Stop blaming everything on poor Kishan! ( and Yesubai chose to cheat on Ren, that wasn't entirely Kishan's fault either!)

Emily Annika wrote: "I think it will be about Kishan and Durga."

Me too :)

Catherin Emily wrote: "Daisy97 wrote: "I disagree completely!!! I thought Kishan was a rather bland character. He stole what was rightfully Ren's twice (I'm sorry I make Yesubai and Kelsey to be property). It felt like..."

Emily, I agree. Ren gave Kelsey up. And then Ren comes to pick Kelsey away. That's not fair to Kishan.

Imasha It's probably an extra book. so it's probably kishan and durga or Ren's POV or something.

message 42: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris I don't know but I hope they can all do one more quest or adventure before kells and ren have their baby if they do have a baby. And I want to see a little of Kishan's life as of now like I wanna know what happens to him at least but I really hope they can all get together again and have one more go at quests and stuff. I also wanna know what happened to Mr.Kadam like finally happened to him I know he died but maybe something can happen.

Imasha i like the way u think Iris!
btw u hav a really pretty name

Imasha IIKKRR!!

Emmaofto Lashya wrote: "Alli, I feel that Kishan & Kelsey should NOT Be together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah, this includes me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alli, again, Kishan has STOLEN His brother's girls TWICE..."

OMG, YES, FINALLY SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!! Kishan is a good guy deep down, so all offences to Kelsey, he deserves somebody that HE found first and somebody that wont act like a 10 year old retard and lead him on only to break his heart in the end. So Ren found Kelsey. LET THE POOR GUY HAVE THIS ONE AND NOT LET HER BE TAKEN BY HIS BROTHER.

Emmaofto I swear to GAWD if Ren wakes up to this all being a dream, imma shoot somebody.