The Ultimate 1x1 Group!!! discussion

1x1 > Hannah and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ok how

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

soz i had 2 do homework so we will do it on tuesday afternoon and the topic will be Good girl breaks bad boys heart !!! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lets make it not relly mature to mix it up a little bit and i will be the girl!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

k cool mine

Name: Jasmine
Personality: she is gets in to a lot of mischief. she hates school and her life. she is totally in love with boys. and if she had a boyfriend she would be nice and really caring.
History:She hates school and her life because her parents abandoned her when she was little and she hates being a foster child cause she has a really strict foster parents

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yea she looks like cat off victorios

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

u there?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah~förévêr ÿôùñg~ wrote: "you need to do a picture"

i have

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hello

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

u on

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

meanwhile Jasmine was in her room cutting herself cause she hated her life and she had asked a boy out but they said no and she was depressed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

jasmine heard a knock on the door and she thought it might be the guy she had asked out she ran down to the door and when shee opened it it was a guy with a dirty blooded puppy. Smoosh! jasmine cried thank you so much i have been looking all over the town for him how can i repay you! she cried. as she was talking she was also thinking hey hes cute!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

then jasmine had an idea, hey if you want you can have him because u r probably better at looking after him than i am? and because you saved him would you like some dinner? she asked hoping he would say yes

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(yea sure it will be sooooooo fun!!!! looking forwed 2 seeing u on monday!! i hope Bubbles says yes!!! )

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok thats fine" Jasmine said sadly . "hey before you go can i ask how old you are and what school you go too" " i am just waondering" she said nervously

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yea sure it will be fun i hope bubbles says yes

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok" she said sadly" hey before you go can i ask how old you are an what school you go to" she said nervously

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hey here is my actual pic of jasmine

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ni...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i am so sorry and rude i think i ned to go but i hope you like the dog" she said embarrassed" may i ask why u dont go school?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ok bye Jasmine said. But as the door was just about to shut jasmine screamed and fell straight to the ground. Her mum came down and screamed too cause Jasmines arm was covered in blood

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

( sure that would be cool yea i wanted to be in ur group but Neshar asked me and i didn't want to be Mean and say no)( also u know your profile pic well Adam Levine is on a show called the Voice

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmines Mum ran down to see if she was awake no her mum started crying and ran to the phone which rang 911.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

( i am sooo excited 4 today!!)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine suddenly woke up with a shock and then released that Mick and her mum were staring right at her. Just then the doctor came in and Said "i am so sorry but i have bad news"," you have cut into the vain too much and you are most likely going to die in about 5 or 6 weeks".
Just then Jasmine burst into tears

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine felt happy that Mick believed in her because no one used to believe in her and said she was a helpless, stupid girl. then she relised that she loved mick but she was not sure that mick loved her. "what if i do die" jasmine said " what will happen" if i do die i want it to be a small ceremony and i just want my mum and you mick" she said nervously

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 29, 2012 12:51AM) (new)

(can we start to make this rp more mature cause then we can do more stuff with it)(if you want to)

Jasmine looked at Micks Confused face and thought shout i am so dumb " thanks for saying that but i dont know how to think right now""i dont want to die but i cant say i wont" Just then the doctor came in with a smile on his face

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hahahahaha)

"but i cant say she wont"whispered the doctor "and i cant lie to her". jasmine could hear what he was saying and then felt a big hot tear roll down her face. Suddenly the doctor "the test results say.......... (there was a long pause)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

jasmine felt sad and happy at the same time cause mick was sticking up for her and she has done nothing for him .she didn't want to die she was just soo upset and couldn't live with herself. so that was her punishment. but know she knew who she loved .

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

umm.......... the doctor " may i ask is the girl ur girlfriend" and it says she is probably going to die" the doctor held his breathe

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine was wondering what was going on she got out of bed and as she felt a masssive pain in her leg. she hobbled over to the door and saw mick being dragged out jasmine shouted " leave him alone he is not leaving he is my specail someone that i love so leave him go or else i will hurt u all" said Jasmine

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine felt the heat rise all of them were staring at her . suddenly the doctors rushed towards her in anger and dragged her away slowly. Jasmine was screaming

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine ran with Mick and tried to run but couldn't she collapsed on the floor her leg was soo sore. " i cant run go without me and leave it will be best" she said crying

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine felt so special " do u love me too" Jasmine asked as they reached a safe hidden abandoned house

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 17, 2012 11:02PM) (new)

Jasmine wasn't sure "thnx for helping me" she said "i think u r really brave"

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 18, 2012 08:00PM) (new)

Jasmine lips touched his, her heart raced she was sure that he was the right one. she leaned in even closer and put her hands around his neck, she kept her lips against his.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

she stopped for a second and said " there is a bed room upstairs that is nothing like down here i have been here before so i can show u the way". she grabbed his hand and ran upstairs.

room: http://www.asapela.com/wp-content/upl...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

( yea sure i was just about 2 ask dat. u read my mind!!!)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" yea" she missed her mum

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She leanded in to mick and kissed him lightly " wat are we going to do now" Jasmine asked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" we cant go back or else we will both be killed and i dont want to lose u because u r perfect" she said shyly

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" i wouldnt say that bout myself either i hav done really bad and stupid things in the past" really dangerous" ur the best thing that has happened to me"
jasmine started to cry

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" i have done so many bad things to myself and my mum i know how she fells cause she was always their for me but i wasnt" "she probably hates me" Jasmine hugged Mick tightly

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" thnx but i have done stupid things to hurt her lots like once i refused to go home and got drunk and then when i got home she was mad and i hit her, i am so stupid" u dont deserve someone like me"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine felt horrible for the things she had done " im sorry if i casued you any trouble" she said to mick she hugged him tightly

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine felt mick shiver " are u alright" jasmine asked him

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" u can tell me u know " she kissed him slowly

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh im sorry it probably wasnt as bad as mine" wispered jasmine

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" im pretty sure i do" she hugged him tightly so he would feel safe and not terrible like her

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

( gtg see u tomorrow)

Jasmine felt sad for him cause he has been througth a lot worse situations then her

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" so u know u can talk to me mick i am here for u" said jasmine " i will always be here "

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" do u want to talk to me if u dont that is fine but sometimes i worry about u mick" wispered jasmine

« previous 1 3 4