Hunger Games Fans discussion

The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Why we love Hunger Games!!!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I love hunger games sooo much but i'm only up to the first book and i'm not even up to chapter 5 i think!!!!! but i still love it!!!

message 2: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments i love the hunger games cos it is just awesome and it is so hard not to be in love with if you know what i am it is just like screammmmmmmm

message 3: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments up 2 the 2nd book
love the 1st

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 1 comments Hey everybody I'm violet and I love the book of the hunger games :-)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yea i hear it is sooo grusome!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

message 7: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments 2nd book yeah

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i want 2 read it but i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments y not

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

my mum says it is too scary!! but i get frightened quite easily

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 1 comments Read the whole series :3 And I loved the third book o:!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

cool i hear so many people die!!

message 13: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieBannie) | 2 comments I liked the whole series but I think CF and the last one wasn't as as good as the first, yenno?

message 14: by Henry (new)

Henry Briggs (henry_littleguy_briggs) | 9 comments i have only seen the movie but its still awesome and im gonna read the first book

message 15: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments I am the biggest THG fan ever. Read all the books at least 3 times and am reading the first again. I've got the Tribute Guide, World of The Hunger Games, the Movie Companion, and the movie. Oh, and 2 mockingjay pins AND a pendant. I am obsessed

message 16: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments ask chantel how many times she has read the hunger games i dont know but she is also obessed with the hunger games and espically josh hutcherson!!!!! she has 3 mocking jay pins too.

message 17: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieBannie) | 2 comments Woww

message 18: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments cool the first was the best so i've heard

message 19: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments has she really
cate how do you know

message 20: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylao) | 7 comments i know aye

message 21: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments Yeah. I was at this hut last year in the middle of nowhere and I had just finished Sapphire Battersea. I had brought the 1st THG book because I had gotten the box set the day before I left so I somewhat reluctantly started reading it. When I got up to the reaping I couldn't put it down. We had no electricity so when the light ran out I was like "NOOOOOOOO"

message 22: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments I wasn't bothered by Mockingjay. I love all the books equally, they are ALL amazing. I'm gonna go to the midnight premiere! Favourite day of this year? 22/11/2013

message 23: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments OH I got the deluxe editions for Christmas. THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

message 24: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments Stella wrote: "I wasn't bothered by Mockingjay. I love all the books equally, they are ALL amazing. I'm gonna go to the midnight premiere! Favourite day of this year? 22/11/2013"
how can you not be bothered with the last book it was the best it seals the whole story of the hunger games!!! i love it cos president snow dies because he coughs up a lot of blood then dies of blood loss it is so awesome!!!!!

message 25: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments Nelle ~Are You a Beliber!~ wrote: "yea i hear it is sooo grusome!!!"

it definlty is gruesome thats why i loved it so much!!!!!!!!!!:-)

message 26: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments crazy wrote: "Stella wrote: "I wasn't bothered by Mockingjay. I love all the books equally, they are ALL amazing. I'm gonna go to the midnight premiere! Favourite day of this year? 22/11/2013"
how can you not be..."

I don't mean I don't like it! I mean that I'm not bothered by the gruesome stuff and that people who are should get over it. :)

message 27: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments Stella wrote: "crazy wrote: "Stella wrote: "I wasn't bothered by Mockingjay. I love all the books equally, they are ALL amazing. I'm gonna go to the midnight premiere! Favourite day of this year? 22/11/2013"
how ..."

ok then dont worry bout what i said then!!!

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelsimpson) | 3 comments Josh Hutcherson is hot.

message 29: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments Rachel wrote: "Josh Hutcherson is hot."

As Peeta he is

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelsimpson) | 3 comments Stella wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Josh Hutcherson is hot."

As Peeta he is"

your on!!! guess who just added me omgomgomg

message 31: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments Rachel wrote: "Stella wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Josh Hutcherson is hot."

As Peeta he is"
your on!!! guess who just added me omgomgomg"

who just added you???

message 32: by Eunice (new)

Eunice lopez | 1 comments I love the hunger games because it has alot of action and because it has alot of tension:)

message 33: by crazy (new)

crazy (katnisspeeta) | 6 comments Eunice wrote: "I love the hunger games because it has alot of action and because it has alot of tension:)"

that is very true but i loved it anyway cos i got hooked on the second page i was just like i love this so much!!!

message 34: by Croi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Croi (Finnick Odair) | 1 comments Love the hunger games like I like pie and jelly so aaaaalot

message 35: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_grigg) | 8 comments Croi wrote: "Love the hunger games like I like pie and jelly so aaaaalot"
I feel like you're a little bit late with commenting on this discussion. Seeing as the last comment was A YEAR ago!