Crazy People of the World! discussion

Chatting > Fun Quiz

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

message 2: by Emma Rose, relief mod (new)

Emma Rose | 751 comments Mod
You are a fun person to be around
You are a fun person to be around. People pine for your company. You add a zing to their boring lives with your chatter, your silly jokes, your laughter and your cheerfulness. Stay the same forever and get the love, affection and attention that you deserve.

message 3: by Johns (new)

Johns You don't seem to be a fun person to be around

"You don't seem to be a fun person to be around. You like to live within your own cocoon. You have a few selected friends for whom your presence or absence doesn't make any difference. You can enjoy life all alone. You are really lucky that way because you don't depend on anyone else for your happiness."

Well, that was depressing.

message 4: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around. You like to live within your own cocoon. You have a few selected friends for whom your presence or absence doesn't make any difference. You can enjoy life all alone. You are really lucky that way because you don't depend on anyone else for your happiness.

You and me both, Raine. We can be boring together.

message 5: by Sierra~Kelley, BACK ON TRACK! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 771 comments Mod

You are a fun person to be around. People pine for your company. You add a zing to their boring lives with your chatter, your silly jokes, your laughter and your cheerfulness. Stay the same forever and get the love, affection and attention that you deserve.

wow that was modest of me;P

message 6: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I see how it is. You're the overly outgoing sister and I'm the awkward shy one.

message 7: by Sierra~Kelley, BACK ON TRACK! (new)

SO NOT TRUE!:P
If there is one thing about you,I wouldn't take you for awkward!believe me:) Besides,I don't just absolutely adore and LOOOOOOOOOOOVE someone who's awkward and shy.You may hedge a bet on that!:P

message 8: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Awwww you're so sweet! I may be talkative on here but in real life I'm super awkward and randomly quiet. But of course it doesn't matter who you are, I'll still love you either way.

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments You are a fun person to be around

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments I meant AWWWSOME!!

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I'm sooo jealous.

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments ℂᖺᗩᖇᒪἷᙓ §Gale§ wrote: "I'm sooo jealous."

yes.yes u should! ;)

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments *shares awsomeness to charlie....> ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

message 14: by Sierra~Kelley, BACK ON TRACK! (new)

Charlie is already at a the point of overload of awesomeness!Want her to explode when you share your's with her?:P

message 15: by Sierra~Kelley, BACK ON TRACK! (new)

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Sїєяяa~Кёllєу:P wrote: "Charlie is already at a the point of overload of awesomeness!Want her to explode when you share your's with her?:P"

yay!!! sure i want some piece of charlie to add to my artifacts of awesome dead people!! :) hehehe

message 17: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

IM

GOING

TO

EXPLODE!!!!

H
E
L
P

message 18: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) You are a fun person to be around

Coolio~

message 19: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) ℂᖺᗩᖇᒪἷᙓ ~Chaos Walking~ wrote: "IM

GOING

TO

EXPLODE!!!!

H
E
L
P"

With what dear? Be specific! ^^'

message 20: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Ashy wrote: "ℂᖺᗩᖇᒪἷᙓ ~Chaos Walking~ wrote: "IM

GOING

TO

EXPLODE!!!!

H
E
L
P"

With what dear? Be specific! ^^'"

I'm exploding. I don't have time to be specific. *Explodes.*

message 21: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARLIE EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

....help.....

message 23: by lafon حمزة, Which comes first: Thought or action? (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 549 comments Mod
Charlie Walking sat in her room,
Charlie Walking went with a boom,
Charlie Walking flew apart,
Charlie Walking was a few tiny sparks.
All lafon's Baker Street children,
Couldn't put Charlie Walking back together again.
(view spoiler)

message 24: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

*blown apart hands applaud, and a mile or so away my mouth says "awesome!"*

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 14879 comments Mod
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around. You like to live within your own cocoon. You have a few selected friends for whom your presence or absence doesn't make any difference. You can enjoy life all alone. You are really lucky that way because you don't depend on anyone else for your happiness.

...like I didn't know that!? ;)

message 26: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (last edited Oct 07, 2012 09:33AM) (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod

message 27: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ღNumey✮{Gifted~Cats♥Books}☮ wrote: "You don't seem to be a fun person to be around
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around. You like to live within your own cocoon. You have a few selected friends for whom your presence or abs..."

We're up to three! Me you and Raine. The boring party.

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments You are a fun person to be around

'course I'm Fun and Awesome ^^

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) You are a fun person to be around

message 30: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 78 comments You are a fun person to be around

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 14879 comments Mod
ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰Chaos Walking⊱ wrote: "ღNumey✮{Gifted~Cats♥Books}☮ wrote: "You don't seem to be a fun person to be around
You don't seem to be a fun person to be around. You like to live within your own cocoon. You have a few selected f..."

Just the 3 of us... *.*

message 32: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments OI I AM APPARENTLY "not fun" WHY??? SCRATCH THAT I UNDERSTAND I AM MELTING!!!!

message 33: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Tab wrote: "OI I AM APPARENTLY "not fun" WHY??? SCRATCH THAT I UNDERSTAND I AM MELTING!!!!"

ME TOO! WE CAN BE SO BORING TOGETHER!!

message 34: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments I'M NOT BORING... I'm just not that social if I'm not with people that I don't really know... Which means I'm kind of in a cycle in which I don't talk to people... WHATEVER! *shrug*

message 35: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Me too, kinda. People in real life tend to get on my nerves.

message 36: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments Yep! I mean I'm in a "smart people's school" (more or less) so I thought I'd get away from stupidity BUT IT FOLLOWS ME *cowers in a corner*

message 37: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I'm smart in school of mainly idiots who can't tie their shoes.

message 38: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments *cringe* ugh I know what you mean *shiver* "You mean we have to RUN in gym?" No, really, I couldn't have guessed.

message 39: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Hahahaha!

message 40: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments Yeah really there's like a combination of the "smart people's school" and normal peoples (whom I have no issue with because they arent "smart" but because they are idiots) for gym and they are like "Does ____ like ______?" "I'm not sure I think ____ actually likes _______" "Really?" and HONESTLY??? Plus it's "we have to play FRISBY"? Yes shut up thank you goodbye. I really wish I could punch them.

End of unintentional rant that may be misplaced

message 41: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 48 comments does anyone else get the feeling the quiz was making fun of you? XD

message 43: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yes.

message 44: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 48 comments I hate it when the quizees do that. XD I had a quiz tell me i should run away, only it said it like RUN.RUN AWAY TO A FRIENDS HOUSE UNTIL YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY COME CRAWLING IN ON THEIR KNEES TO BEG FORGIVENESS. XD

message 45: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments Oooohhh (view spoiler) that quiz. I AM AN AMAZING PERSON TO BE AROUND, DAMMIT!

message 46: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

:D

message 47: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 1183 comments For me, it's mainly during gym class and at lunch. I bid you good luck for you journeys at not punching someone continue into next year

message 48: by Jane (new)

Jane (smallinabigworld) I totally agree with y'all! I'm one of the "smart people" at my school and it's all these girls who just sit there giggling about 1 direction and justin bieber and all these people who I have never heard of and they never do any of their work! They all hate me because I glare at them all the time and then this one girl shouts across the room at me "Stop looking at me like I'm a peasant!" and of course i have to correct her and say "actually the correct word to use wouldn't be peasant, but imbecile because imbecile means you aren't smart while peasant means you're poor." Now she's nicknamed me Im, short for Imbecile... grrr, I'm going to take the quiz now, I'll probably become part of the honorary boring club.

message 49: by Jane (new)

Jane (smallinabigworld) that quiz is for stupid girly girls who have no life and whose whole life is about having friends and being cool. I totally get what you mean when you say it makes fun of us. It is saying that we have no life. It is making me sad. :( Honorary boring club

By the way, I wasn't trying to be rude to anyone who got a good responce on that, I'm just a very........antisocial person. I'm not that bad... I just have my own opinions about those types of things. *Sigh* :(

message 50: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments I'm going to go cry for humanity and my current lack of faith in it. Byyyeee :D

« previous 1