Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

YAY...4th BOOK

Comments (showing 1-50 of 51) (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB I'M EXCITED FOR FINALE, WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!
>.<

DeeDee Me too.. Only bought the serie last week and am already about to finish the second one. Looking forward to it :)

Gabby I would love to love it, but don't :(
TEAM SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already pre-ordered it :)

Rachael Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)

Cassie C I was so excited when I heard about it. I just re-read the entire series, so I could remember everything haha. But, I was surprised at how many people were like, "Why is she writing another one?" I couldn't believe it because, why not? All I know is that I'm going to be first in line to get it when it comes out, and it'll be a birthday present to myself (my b-day is 2 days later) :)

Cameron I'm super excited! I too re-read the series for Finale!

message 8: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Rachael wrote: "Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)"

I started rereading them a few days ago, ill probably finish before the date comes out; but at least it will be fresh in my mind. :)

Cameron FB wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)"

I started rereading them a few days ago, ill probabl..."

Exactly. How do you think Finale will end?

Mimi ❤ I thought that already came out years ago *_*

Cameron Finale? No, it comes out in October lol

message 12: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Cameron wrote: "FB wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)"

I started rereading them a few days ago, ..."

Not really sure...but all I know is that PATCH AND NORA BETTER END UP TOGETHER OR ELSE I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE!

Mimi ❤ Cameron wrote: "Finale? No, it comes out in October lol"

I'm wayy ahead of myself lol.

message 14: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB http://novelnovice.com/

I'm not going to read it because it's is kind of a spoiler, but this is for anyone who wants to read the excerpt that Becca Fitzpatrick released today!

Cameron kk thanks

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Meh, I haven't even finished book 3 yet

message 17: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Nasra wrote: "Meh, I haven't even finished book 3 yet"

So...you don't like Hush,Hush?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought Hush Hush was pretty okay, then I read book 2 and thought that it was pretty much a continuation of twilight except with angels, then i read book 3 and never finished it because it was the end of the school year and I had to return it to the school library

Jenna Super-excited for Finale, even though i thought the title was a little lame, but whatever!! I don't see how people can compare this series to the Twilight series or "just-another-book-about-fallen-angels". Hush, Hush is different from any other fallen angel book i've ever read. It's definitely one of my favorite series! :) Can't wait for October, i have Finale pre-ordered!

Shweta why did theyt have to call it finale isn't there a book after it...?

message 21: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Shweta wrote: "why did theyt have to call it finale isn't there a book after it...?"

No...that's the last book

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, it is the last book :/

BubblesTheMonkey I'm trying to decide what to spend gift certificate to Barnes and Nobel on... Either the 4th book (Still not sure what it's called) or The Mark of Athena. Probably M of A...

Sammy I cannot wait!!!!!

Patch *sigh* Igollygoshlovehimtobits :D

message 25: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Sumaya wrote: "I cannot wait!!!!!

Patch *sigh* Igollygoshlovehimtobits :D"

Spoken like a true Hush,Hush fan...
:D

Cyndi Goodgame Book 2 was hard to get through, but 3 was great and so ready for 4.

Kasey OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PATCH!!!

message 28: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Kasey wrote: "OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PATCH!!!"

Who doesn't?

Gabby Ah...me...

Nina Lauren Rachael wrote: "Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)"

I'm actually going to do that too! :)) I kinda forgot the story already. :|

message 31: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Gabby wrote: "Ah...me..."

Okaay then....

message 32: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat FB wrote: "Cameron wrote: "FB wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Really excited... Waiting until the start of October to Re-read the series before buying the fourth! Absolutely love the em :)"

I started rereading them ..."

Me too. Patch AND Nora better end up together after everything!!

message 33: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat FB wrote: "Kasey wrote: "OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PATCH!!!"

Who doesn't?"

Gabby wrote: "Ah...me..."

Hah hah. It's okay. Scott is pretty awesome, I have to admit. But Patch is still better.

message 34: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Catherine wrote: "FB wrote: "Kasey wrote: "OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PATCH!!!"

Who doesn't?"

Hah hah. It's okay. Scott is pretty awesome, I have to admit. But Patch is still better."

that is so true...

Gabby FB wrote: "Catherine wrote: "FB wrote: "Kasey wrote: "OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PATCH!!!"

Who doesn't?"

Hah hah. It's okay. Scott is pretty awesome, I have to admit. But P..."

Fair enough. I wish i could like Patch, but i just...can't.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I am seriously looking forward to FINALE if it is disappointing..... I seriously think I will cry my eyes out.
Becca you better NOT disappoint!

P.S. LOVE JEV!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I would say Patch but Jev sounds sexier
Excuse my language....LOL

Shay Im soooo excited!!!

message 38: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Tanya wrote: "I am seriously looking forward to FINALE if it is disappointing..... I seriously think I will cry my eyes out.
Becca you better NOT disappoint!

P.S. LOVE JEV!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I would say Patch bu..."

*virtual thumbs up*

message 39: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier can not wait so excited

message 40: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Eeeekkk! I'm so excited too!!
I swear it better be awesome !!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

:/ its not bad but please don't tell me you don't notice the similarities between hush hush and twilight. if she has a kid in the last one I'm going to scream

Sammy Seriously.. I don't see any similarities :)

other than the bio partner thing

Rachael I can't see it either, Imean I suppose Patch wanted to kill Nora and Edward kinda wanted to kill Bella and then they fell in love. Apart from that I can't see it either..

SOOOOOOOO Can't wait! Eeeeeeeeeek XD

Reader the Fish I just read the 1st book, and ordered the 2nd book.... I bought the 1st one because it was only $5, and I wasn't expecting it to be that good. It happened to be AWESOME!!!!! Patch and Nora's relationship is so cute, and romantic!!! can't wait!!!!

Mafalda they finally gonna have sex or what? x)

message 46: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier im hoping so too and also hoping that doesnt sound weird or anything lolz

Janarah I'm currently reading the 3rd book. I was actually quite shocked that there is a 4th one. I am really excited! :))

Sydney I am soooooooooo excited! I can't wait to read it and see where Becca takes the ending!
My favourite books!

Jamie not long to wait now and if it is anything like the rest it will be good read i love the other books

message 50: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami Looking forward to it, too! ^_^

« previous 1