Vegan Cooking & Cookbooks discussion

Vice Cream: Over 70 Sinfully Delicious Dairy-Free Delights
This topic is about Vice Cream
Vegan Cookbooks > Vice Cream: Over 70 Sinfully Delicious Dairy-Free Delights by Jeff Rogers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Monica Chocolate Pecan

Why have I not used this book before? I have had this book for over six years and today is the first time I tried anything from it. The Chocolate Pecan is so delicious and so incredibly easy! I seriously can't believe how good this was and it took almost no time. I will be working my way through this book for sure. And the kids freaked over it. Yum!

message 2: by Lee, Unrepentant Eggplant Addict (new)

Lee (leekat) | 1027 comments Mod
Oh me, oh my. I've never even heard of this cookbook! I can't wait to hear what else you make from it, Monica.

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Monica, I've also owned it forever and made just one ice cream (one of the easy ones) when I first got it. I don't remember which; I'd have to look at my copy. Good to know the chocolate pecan is doable and that your sons enjoyed it so much.

Lee, You should have had THIS cookbook the last few months, for your summer heat! Since this book was published other vegan ice cream books have come out. I think we have them shelved here.

message 4: by Lee, Unrepentant Eggplant Addict (new)

Yes, this would have been perfect for the recent tonsil situation instead of buying crap.

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Lee wrote: "Yes, this would have been perfect for the recent tonsil situation instead of buying crap."

Well, maybe it was easier for you to not have to make even more food from scratch during that period. But for next summer, it would be fun for you & M. to make vegan ice creams!

message 7: by Lee, Unrepentant Eggplant Addict (new)

It looks so creamy!

message 8: by Lee, Unrepentant Eggplant Addict (new)

Lisa wrote: "Lee wrote: "Yes, this would have been perfect for the recent tonsil situation instead of buying crap."

Well, maybe it was easier for you to not have to make even more food from scratch during that..."

That's true, Lisa. It was a bit tiring without having to make home-made treats from scratch.

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Monica, Oh that first photo! I can see why the boys went nuts for that ice cream!