We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) We'll Always Have Summer discussion

Hi guys! (this is Jenny)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Sep 16, 2012 08:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenny Han I just want to say that I love the discussion and I love how much you guys care about Belly and Conrad and Jere. It means everything to me!

PS. I'm writing this to you from tour-- today's first stop was San Diego! BURN FOR BURN, my new trilogy is out on Tuesday, and I hope you'll check it out! I can promise you there will be not a love triangle, but a LOVE SQUARE!

XOXO

message 2: by Avani (last edited Sep 17, 2012 06:48AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Avani Hey Jenny! I read an ARC of Burn for Burn and I enjoyed it! Can't wait for the sequel :) I hope you're enjoying the book tour!

(Love squares are so much cooler than the clichéd love triangle, by the way. Awesome.)

Jenny Han Thanks, Avani! I am having tons of fun on tour so far-- we signed books at about a billion BNs today, tomorrow is our kickoff event at Mysterious Galaxy and 7pm!

Audrina Denise I Love the Summer Trilogy JENNY. I learned a lot ,cried a lot and took me back to a place of where Love all begins :) Cant wait for BFB! :)

Jess hey jenny!! loved ur summer trilogy! it was amzing!! my friend reccomeded it!! i read it in about a day1 it was so good i couldnt put it down!!!! thanks so much for writing great books!!!! xoxoxoxox

Itza Tamez The summer trilogy was amazing! I love it! And I can wait to read Burn for burn!

Faith Hi Jenny, it's so sweet of you to take time to communicate with us. Thank you! :)

message 8: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Hi Jenny,
Me and my friend Allie LOVE all your books.
Right now I am reading Burn for Burn. It is absolutly amazing! The summer trilogy was soooo good too, I read them in 5th grade(2yrs ago)Thank you for doing this and writing such amazing books!

peach hi Jenny!
what can I say, I'm in love with your Summer series.
I am starting today will pray every night that you will write the 4th book. please? *puppy eyes*
you are my role model, I would love to put your name on my 'thanks to' page of my very first book I write one day.
THANK YOU FOR WRITING! xxx