Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Need to add cover art

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments My book was recently added to goodreads. Title: Are You Getting Enlightened Or Losing Your Mind? - A Psychiatrist's Guide for Mastering Paranormal and Spiritual Experience. This is the 2012 publication through Wisdom Moon Publishing, not the 1997 release.
How do I upload the cover art? The info I've read said I need to have read 50 books here, but that will take me quite awhile. Thanks, David

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (odderie) | 48 comments If you post a link to the cover art here, a librarian can add it for you.

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Bursztynski | 1 comments David, you don't have to suddenly read 50 books. You just have to add them to your read list. Surely you've read fifty books in your lifetime? Have a browse through someone else's list to see if there's anything there that looks familiar and add it to your own list, perhaps.

message 4: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments Audrey wrote: "If you post a link to the cover art here, a librarian can add it for you."
Thanks Audrey.
On the book's website, there's a 4X6 inch jpg of the cover, which can easily be copied and resized:
http://www.areyougettingenlightened.c...

message 5: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) | 109 comments Just upload the cover. Now what missing is the ISBN and synopsis

message 6: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments Ren wrote: "Just upload the cover. Now what missing is the ISBN and synopsis"
Thanks Ren. How or where do I upload the cover? Oh...let me go back to my book and see if I can access it now.

message 7: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments The Full title is:
Are You Getting Enlightened Or Losing Your Mind? — A Psychiatrist's Guide for Mastering Paranormal and Spiritual Experience.
(ISBN13: 9781938459092)

message 8: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments David you can claim your author profile here.

message 9: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments All the help has been great. Thank you. How do I add info describing what the book is about?

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments You can either claim your author profile, and edit the book yourself, or you can leave the description here, and one of us will add it.

message 11: by David (new)

David Gersten | 6 comments Thanks Beth. Let me leave it here:
The integration of spirituality and psychiatry. “Getting Enlightened” provides a new model to distinguish mental illness from spiritual and paranormal experience. Extensive mental fitness techniques, especially mental imagery, help the reader to integrate miracles and madness. Not a dry thesis, this book appeals to adults from 8th grade through post-graduate, providing solutions to issues one rarely shares with a psychiatrist.

message 12: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Added the description David.

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments #13, 14 Done.
Also corrected 14's title, added transliteration.

message 20: by Codex (last edited Feb 07, 2017 07:33PM) (new)

Codex | 3401 comments #16: Cover added from Amazon.
#17: (Skipped.)
#18: Cover added from Amazon.
#19: (Cropped) cover added from Amazon.

message 21: by Lobstergirl (new)

Lobstergirl @17 is a publisher site.

message 22: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "@17 is a publisher site."

ISBN . . . ?

message 24: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments #23 done...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.