1x1 Roleplaying :) discussion

1X1's > twizzler & Chloe-Mai

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Here. :)

message 2: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Any ideas? I have a few if you wanna hear them?

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sure :3 but could we keep it PG 13. Also I can't RP boys, I suck and If we do a romance I'd be more comfortable doing it so it was a boy/girl relationship :3

message 4: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Can we do two so we can both do boy and girl so it'll be fair?

Ideas:

Paranormal: A werewolf finds out she is the mate of an alpha that she hates.
Runaway: a runaway enrolls at a school and is quiestioned by a very persistent person
Random: a girl is enrolled in a academy for psychics and people with powers.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) I like...
Paranormal AND.....
Random :3

And sure, ill try be as best boy i can, if we do happen to do the 2 ive picked out, could i be the girl in paranormal please? :3

message 6: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Yeah. :)

Can you make your charries first?

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sure :3

message 8: by wanderer (last edited Sep 21, 2012 07:57AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Paranormal..
Name:Florence Artemis Porter
Nickname:Ren
Age18
Appearence:
description
Ren is a pretty girl to say the least. Her hair is thick and lush, the colour of flames dancing in the night sky, and her skin is smooth spotless and even and could be compared to cream. Her lashes are long and dark, resting on her cheekbones whenever she closes her eyes. She has quite a lean figure with generous curves in just the right places, which has gotten her a lot of attention from men, but she always turns them down. She cant deal with such small things in life such as a relationship. Her eyes are her best feature, forest green with a slight hint of an electric blue slipping in. She hates how short she is at 5'1, but dont underestimate her, shes not afraid to give you a good punch.

Personality:
Ren is relativly nice to everybody she meets. Sure she can appear to be a bit cold and emotionless at first, but deep down. Way, Way deep down, there is a loving girl with a kind heart and a caring soul.
When it comes to emotions she just doesnt know how to express them, so simply keeps them bottled up on the inside. This is what has caused her to become bitter, the fact of what she had to endure whilst the rest of the people she knows got to enjoy their early life unlike herself. She has a short fuse and is easy to snap, but thats nothing compared to her real temper, and you dont want to see that. She never cries, another emotion she keeps inside of her, although she has been under a lot of tension lately.

History
Ren was born into a home where nobody cared. Her mother was constantly drinking, her father a violent drug adict who would stop at nothing to get what he wanted. The abuse began when she was only 5. A terrified 5 year old girl afraid of the night and the horrors it brought. But it began to get worse. Instead of going to school Ren was forced into being her fathers personal slave, and was forced to do anything for him without a hint of sadness, anger or basically no emotion. Her mother would watch from her drunken state, as her daughter would be abused in all ways by the man she called her husband, but didnt do a thing about it. Ren's little brother was born when she was just 10 years old. And she was determined to keep him safe. She quickly took up the roll of mother and was as doting as anybody could be, even though she was so young, so would say TO young to do so. But on the rare occasions she was allowed to go to school she left her 3 year old brother alone with her father in the house. She came back to find ambulances and the police and discovered that her father had killed her tiny, precious brother. After that she was taken to the hospital, where they discovered she had just been violated that morning, and had it not been for her father being arrested it would have probably happened that night as well. Her mother was put in the hospital for her addiction but seemed to sober up quickly when she needed to protect herself against the fact that she could go to prison. Not that it mattered. They were both jailed anyway. After that Ren was passed around to many foster home but eventually was placed with a werewolf cpuple whom couldnt concieve, this was how she entered her pack.in a foster home, but took the offer and left.
She still has the physical and emotional scars of what happened, which is why she wont strip down to go in the pool or where tank tops. She cant stand anybody touching her to quickly, like grabbing her by the shoulder, it just reminds her of the ordeals she was forced to face.
She experienced her first change at the age of 13, and although the pain was like nothing she had ever felt before, she saw it as an escape. Her scars are painfully obvious when she shifts, and mar her whole body, especially her back.
Her wolf form..
description

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Now making the boy :3))

message 10: by wanderer (last edited Sep 20, 2012 03:56PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Name:Logan James Denbers
Nickname:
Age18
Appearence:
description
Logan has dark, chocolate brown hair that is often tousled from him running his hand through it out of stress. He has a lean, muscled build and a slight 6 pack that isnt to promminent, but just enough to leave something to the imagination. His smile is his best attribute and he flashes it regularly. Logans eyes are the colour of crushed coffee beans and show his every emotion, whther he tries to hide it or not. His skin is sunkissed and he stands at a tall 6'4.

Species:Has the power to make stuff float including himself.

Personality:
Logan is a flirt. He is a ladies man and usually has one or 2 girls following him around school, although he tries to ignore this. He hates being center of attention and attempts to get away from people as much as possible. He is quite blunt with what he says but despite being painfully honest to a person, he does care really, he doesnt mean to be horrible, its just the way he is. He is considerate of everybody and uses his mothers favourite saying.
Only treat people the way you would like to be treated them words have served him well and although he is a flirt, most people like him for his simple kindness towards everybody.

History
Nothing really drastic has ever happened in Logan's life. Sure his parents are divorced but its been like that since as long as he can remember. He lives with his mother and her husband, his stepdad, whom he gets along well with. He has a younger sister Naiomi who he absoloutly loves, despite the constant bickering between them, he is very protective of her.

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ?

message 12: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Sorry. Hold on. It didnt notify.

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Ok :3

message 14: by Twizzie (last edited Sep 20, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) First Name:Hayley

Species: Can raise people from the dead and heal. Most say she is a reaper.

Appearance:

Dressing Style: Overalls and a black tank under neath with black converse.

Personality:Very shy and quiet. Doesnt speak much and hates attention She hates it when people stare at her.

Family:None
Background History:Forgotten

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Are ya making the boy?))

message 16: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Yeah.

message 17: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Name: Tanner
Species: Alpha werewolf

Personality: Tries to act very stern and controlling due to the fact that he is the alpha and that is the model that he is forced to live up to. Tried to act confident and comes across as a cocky character but is truely not that way at all.
History: His father was the pack leader before him and handed down the leadership to him
Appearance:

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Awesome :3 the pic doesn't work on Tanner :/

message 19: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Ill try to find another one.

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ^^He's cute :3 you can post first, I don't know really how to start off :3

message 22: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Yeah.

Tanner walked through the forest, silently. No footsteps. That happened with all werewolves. He thought about how he needed to go back but needed some alone time, if that was even possible. Most of the time, his beta followed him around.

Hayley came into the school, shoulders back and chin high. No,no. That's a lie. Coming in, she cowered and hid behind groups before finally making it to her locker. She tried the combination a few times beffore acctually getting it and putting her stuff in. hayley cringed at the thought of being the new kid. The center of attention. She hoped it never happened.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Thanks.

Ren stepped through the undergrowth. She loved freedom. Over anything it was what she enjoyed most. That and solitude. She constantly felt on edge around people, especially men seeing how shady her past was. She felt that when she was in the forest she could just be her. No sympathetic looks, no judging. Nothing. She raked a hand through the flamey locks pausing slightly and contemplating where to go now.

Logan entered the school somewhat confidently. He had a strut about him. Not an arrogant one more as if he was saying I am who I am your approval isn't needed he made his was over to the locker, running a hand through his hair at the thought of another exam today.

message 24: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Tanner's ears pricked when he heard something. Or someone. He couldn't help but walk over to investigate who it was. Maybe it was his beta, Caleb. He couldn't smell them from here.

Hayley grabbed her books and shoved her pencils inti her overall pockets in a hurry. She left her locker open but only an inch as she bit her lip and walked up the stairs. Finally making it up to the second story, she walked into her classroom and sat in the back.

message 25: by wanderer (last edited Sep 21, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Ren would have changed to wolf form, but couldn't be bothered to deal with the hassle,pain and noise of the transformation. That's when she caught the sound. As if somebody were approaching. She could sense whoever it was coming nearer and nearer but just couldn't seem to place the scent. Instead of running she took to the nearest tree, scrambling up it nimbly, almost as if she were a squirrel. She knew that when and if the newcomer crossed her path it would pick up her scent. But that wasn't the point. She would get a clear view of who it was before hand do she could figure out ways to react.

Logan's keen eyes spotted the girl and he realised her locker door wasn't closed. He darted through the throngs of people quickly, sidestepping past and first year.
"Excuse me! Excuse me! " he called out catching sight of her now.

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ?

message 27: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Tanner walked, looki8ng around. When he finally caught the scent he followed it and looked up the tree she was in. "Hello."

Hayley had ignored the calls and sat down, opening up her book to read. She ignored the looks of people and their murmurs. She was used to it.

message 28: by wanderer (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:09AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She could smell it. He was the alpha. The only thing in her way from just running, just being free. A wolf with the power to have somebody kill her for him. She contemplated jumping down, it wasn't as if he didn't know where she was. So she took the idea and leapt from the tree, landing in front of him. Her hair a river of red as it trailed after her. She studied him with intelligent dark green eyes before replying.
"Hello." she said shortly. Her voice almost sounded as if sticky sweet syrup was dripping off of her word.

Logan finally made it to the class the girl was in a realised he also had that subject next. He quietly made his way over to where she was sitting running a hand through his hair as he did so. He tapped her on the shoulder when he arrived there.
"Excuse me?" he said again.

message 29: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Tanner blinked, studying her. "Your from our pack, right?" He asked. She looked familiar for some reason and it had his brows furrowing. He shoved his hands in his back pockets.

Hayley looked up startled. She rose an eyebrow in question, not really wanting to say anything. He was cute, she could say.

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Considering your alpha you should really get to know your pack better." she said sarcasticly her lip curling ever so slightly.
"Im a hunter within the pack, seeing as you didnt know." She looked up at him. Ren didnt like the fact that he was taller than her. She didnt like the fact that most people were taller than her. It made her feel small and helpless, which she certainly wasnt. She placed her hands on her curvey hips waiting for a reply.

"You left your locker open." He said breathlessly, running his hand through his hair again.
"I did try to call for you but you must not have heard me." She was pretty he thought off-handedly, her eyes were an intruiging colour. One that looked oddly suiting on her face.

message 31: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Tanner rose his brows. "Well, sorry if there about 50 wolves in our pack and its hard to know every single one." He smiled sweetly. Crossing his aarms over his chest, he knew something was off.

Hayley nodded. "Yeah. I left it open." She rose her eyebrows at him before looking back down at her book. She was really into reading.

message 32: by wanderer (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:11AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Mmm well I manage to know every single one.. Oh but I forgot I have a higher intelligence level than you so really I can't be mean." she shrugged slightly.
"Don't worry though, I'm sure some of the pack members will help you through your stupidity. Though there is no curing it I'm sad to say."

"Well don't you wanna go close it? Somebody will probably put something in there as a 'welcome' present if you don't." he emphised welcome with 2 fingers on each hand.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ?

message 34: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Tanner narrowed his eyes at her. "Whatever," he muttered. "And you are waay in or your head. Me stupid? Pfft. Never gonna happen." He crossed his arms tighter across his chest.

Hayley shrugged. "I don't think anyone is gonna steal books and homework." She looked up at him. "Dontcha think?"

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "It doesnt need to happen because you were born that way." SHe rolled her eyes boredly.
"Its not like your a good alpha anyway, so you should just leave altogether." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"No, but i do know some students make some almighty stink bombs that are used on new pupils, its best to keep it locked so they cant get in." He watched her, brown eyes curious.

message 36: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) ((On a thought break for the 1st rp.))

Hayley shrugged. "I don't care." She looked over the room, seeing telekinetic people moving stuff around the room. "Ill bring the walking dead after them." She grinned evily.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Ok :3))

"And thats probably why everbodys staring at you like a freak. You should really try to tone down the evil otherwise the kids here will single you out and youll be bullied. And trust me, the students here dont hold back if they are being mean."

message 38: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Hayley shrugged. "I'm good at ignoring people." She looked down at her hands that were in her lap and saw shadows start to form in her palms. Gulping, she quickly closed her hands into a fist.