A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

What Would You Like To See Happen?

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (last edited Sep 18, 2012 04:30AM) (new)

Alexis | 11 comments What I want to see happen, no matter how unprobable it may be...

-Sansa and Tyrion reunion
-The Hound alive and reunited with Sansa
-Jon with Dany
-Tyrion with the dragons
-Gendry and Arya together
-Ser Jorah forgiven
-Theon to have a spectacular and honorable death

What do you all want to happen?

message 2: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel Wow, we are doing dream scenarios.

I would like for Bran to be able to walk and be leader of Winterfall. His brother Rickon should be a great knight in the north who becomes a Kingsguard.

I hope Tyrion lives to see the end of the series.

Sansa...I still don't like her even with her moving on from being a brat teenager.

Jaime, I am hoping he dies gloriously in battle. I started liking him when he lost his sword hand.

Dany, I don't know about her. If it wasn't for the tv show I really didn't take much interest in her character.

I hope Arya's wolf comes back.

message 3: by Rainer (new)

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 19 comments Gabriel wrote: "Wow, we are doing dream scenarios.

I would like for Bran to be able to walk and be leader of Winterfall. His brother Rickon should be a great knight in the north who becomes a Kingsguard.

I hope..."

I really think Bran will harness his power to be able to walk and either to rule at Winterfell or Castle Black.

My boyfriend is theorizing a Romeo and Juliet ending for Jaime and Cersei.

And I want Sansa to be queen with Aegon! I really think Sansa deserves a happily ever after ending.

message 4: by Kbee (new)

Kbee | 12 comments cersei's head mounted above the walls in kings landing

message 5: by Yohnnilee (new)

Yohnnilee I'm partially through book two and have watched both seasons.

So far...

I would like to see Tyrion end up as King of the Seven Kingdoms, but I get the feeling it's leading up to Dany on the iron throne.
So far it seems like she will make a good queen.

I'd like Sansa to go with Sandor back to Winterfell and I'd love to see Joffrey die. :)

I think Arya and Baratheon's bastard would make a cute couple- once she's older.

I think Arya will become an assassin to try and free her family. It seems like she will become a dark heroine...? Maybe?

Cersei... oh... something bad needs to happen to Cersei...
I hope Jaime finds out she's been cheating on him with the rest of their family and runs off with Brienne.

I'd like the Night's Watch to become a more positive place- where maybe they can have better men and the men can have families... kinda like joining the army- you go away, serve and come home to those waiting. Also, Jon should truly become a Lord.

And I hope Bran finds a way to fix his legs, but either way it's my hope he becomes the knight he wants to be.

message 6: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 71 comments does anyone else ever feel like they're on the wrong side? I mean, I'm rooting for the starks and tyrion and dany, but it feels kinda wrong...shouldn't I be on the side of the "outlaws" and the common people? shouldn't I be rooting for the downfall of the monarchy? I just don't know...

message 7: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Kirby wrote: "does anyone else ever feel like they're on the wrong side? I mean, I'm rooting for the starks and tyrion and dany, but it feels kinda wrong...shouldn't I be on the side of the "outlaws" and the co..."

don't lose hope because winter is coming! Cold winds and the starks (hopefully) will rise!

message 8: by Gibbon91 (new)

Gibbon91 | 14 comments I hope Tyrion will kill Cersei!
I don't like Stannis and Melisandre... consequently I'd like to see a bad ending for them.
Oh... and I want to read some kind of revenge by Daenerys, Greyjoys and Martell house.
I believe that Jon Snow will die in some heroic battle after the discovery of his mother identity.

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelbizzle) | 11 comments I just began book three..
I hope they don't kill off Jon too soon, I love his chapters. A love interest for him would be nice.
Arya needs her wolf back. I'd like to see her take on the male role again, rise up the ranks and be reunited with Rob because of it.
Melisandre's shadow baby thing can kill Joff, and then she can die by Davos.

message 10: by Eyehavenofilter (new)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Wow you guys Judy need to keep reading and catch up!

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex (Citadel) | 14 comments ANYTHING BUT JON BEING A TARGARYEN. I know it makes perfect sense, but no. Please don't, GRRM. It makes him even more of an authorial darling than he already is.

message 12: by Mach (last edited Sep 19, 2012 03:26PM) (new)

Mach | 198 comments I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf and then remember her family and go back to them, what's left of them anyway.

I am pretty sure Jon is not a Targaryen, i hope he's mom turns out to be that dead Martell lady.

message 13: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Mach wrote: "I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf and then remember her family and go back to them, what'..."

If Arya were to become a true servant of the many faced god, then that means she won't have anything to do with her family anymore. Or if she were to go back to them, she'll die instead... She can't have it both ways, can she?

message 14: by Rainer (new)

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 19 comments Prin wrote: "Mach wrote: "I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf and then remember her family and go back t..."

Arya's story is very different from everyone else that it's hard to imagine what would happen to her. But I have a feeling that she'll be reunited with Sansa soon because of their location, the Eyrie and Braavos.

message 15: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Rainer wrote: "Prin wrote: "Mach wrote: "I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf and then remember her family ..."

Sorry, but what's Braavos got to do with the Eyrie?

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott Moon (ScottMoon) | 8 comments What would I like to see?

Bran, Arya, and Sansa using skin changer skills to master the three dragons, assuming they don’t all die. I would like to see Sansa grow up and put some of the lessons she has learned to use and become the opposite of Cersei . Little-finger eaten by a dragon or tortured to death by Qyburn. Bran free from the Children of the Forest. Arya learning the skills of the Faceless, leaving Bravos, and working her list from top to bottom. Ramsay Bolton eaten by a dragon, or killed by a Faceless girl, just as long as he is removed from the gene pool. A showdown between Theon and the Crow’s Eye. And most of all, some kind of alliance between Tyrion and Daenerys.

message 17: by Mach (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:08AM) (new)

Mach | 198 comments Prin wrote: "If Arya were to become a true servant of the many faced god, then that means she won't have anything to do with her family anymore. Or if she were to go back to them, she'll die instead... She can't have it both ways, can she?

..."

Remember that she hid Needle outside the Temple. She also has a bond with her wolf that the priests at the temple don't know about. She has these dreams which are not really dreams but her looking through the eyes of her wolf. I think she will totally forget who she is and becoem a Faceless Man but her bond with her wolf will reunite them and make her remember who sh is.

What do you mean she will die? after she has completed her training she will be able to what she wants with her life. Yes she will serve the many faced god but she will do it by killing her enemies.

message 18: by Scott (new)

Scott Moon (ScottMoon) | 8 comments Mach wrote: "Prin wrote: "If Arya were to become a true servant of the many faced god, then that means she won't have anything to do with her family anymore. Or if she were to go back to them, she'll die instea..."

I never got the impression she would die if she abandoned the Temple of Black and White, but assumed they would not teach her all the secrets unless she fully commits. If she does that, she will become a different person and not nearly as interesting. I hope she leaves soon. She has a connection with her wolf, but also saw through the eyes of a cat, so she is developing her skin changer skills almost as good as Bran is...so maybe she can control a dragon!

message 19: by Rainer (new)

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 19 comments Prin wrote: "Rainer wrote: "Prin wrote: "Mach wrote: "I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf and then rememb..."

Braavos and the Eyrie aren't that far away from each other. So, I'm wishfully thinking an Arya and Sansa reunion :)

message 20: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Mach wrote: "Prin wrote: "If Arya were to become a true servant of the many faced god, then that means she won't have anything to do with her family anymore. Or if she were to go back to them, she'll die instea..."

No! She can't become the servant of the many faced god and then kill the people on her list. Remember, these faceless men(?) don't kill whoever they like for when they forget who they are, they forget their grudges too and everything else. What I meant was if she learned how to become one of them BUT will continue to remember who she really is, and kill people to her own liking, then I surmise, she will get punished by death...

message 21: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Rainer wrote: "Prin wrote: "Rainer wrote: "Prin wrote: "Mach wrote: "I want Arya to become a Faceless Man kill Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn and all the other's on her list. And then i want her to meet her wolf an..."

oooh.. I didn't realize that till now hehe

message 22: by Mach (last edited Sep 20, 2012 01:20PM) (new)

Mach | 198 comments They won't punish her because they won't know about it. Most likely when she leaves them she will have forgotten who she is and her grudges and everything. Then when she comes back to Westeros she will somehow get reunited with her wolf and everything will comeback to her.

While she is at the Temple she rarely sees anyone and it's not like they will be spying on what they're former students are doing. Once they are finished as an acolyte they go out in the world and do what they can to serve the Many Faced God. The priest at the Temple no longer decide what they do.

message 23: by Prin (new)

Prin (prncss1121) | 126 comments Mach wrote: "They won't punish her because they won't know about it. Most likely when she leaves them she will have forgotten who she is and her grudges and everything. Then when she comes back to Westeros she ..."

hehe okay good insight :)

message 24: by Ben (new)

Ben | 15 comments Rainer wrote: "Gabriel wrote: "Wow, we are doing dream scenarios.

I would like for Bran to be able to walk and be leader of Winterfall. His brother Rickon should be a great knight in the north who becomes a Kin..."

i agree about sansa i dont like her much but shes been through a lot

message 25: by Scott (new)

Scott Moon (ScottMoon) | 8 comments Where has Rickon been anyway? He left Winterfell with the widling woman, Usher was it?, and disapeared ...