Knightshade Academy discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 3,667) (3667 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74

message 1: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Kay (King101) | 496 comments Mod

message 2: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

((Do you want to have Miami and Aisling Be like bestfriends? they're both juniors:) ))

Aisling Flashed into the woods, she was sick of all the annoying new students crying about how being a supernatural wasn't real or true.

message 3: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Aisling smiled at her friend, "Hey, girl!" she flashed over to her.

message 4: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Aisling slipped her leather glove back on her left hand, not wanting to burn the forest down. "How was your summer?" She asked, sitting down on a rock.

message 5: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

"I played the princess of Demons for the summer, It was so fun," she grinned.

message 6: by Kay, Head Mod:) (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

Ash giggled, "Yeah I did! It was great, you need to come home with me for winter break, you can play princess too!"

message 7: by Kay, Head Mod:) (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

"You think I wore pink fluffy cottoncandy dresses, hell no. I was in combat boots and black tutu dresses and leather jackets the whole time" She explained, (view spoiler)

message 8: by Kay, Head Mod:) (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:22PM) (new)

"Speaking of parties....." An evil gleam shone in her bright red eyes, "We should throw one...Kick off for the beginning of the school year. "

message 9: by V (new)

V Matthew appeared in a tree, leaning against the branches. He spotted the two girls, as he grinned, throwing down his apple, alerting them of his presence.

message 10: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Aisling knew the Hybrid was there before he dropped the apple, she ignored him. Not even looking his way. She adjusted her body though, crossing her legs so he couldn't look up her short dress.

message 11: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments Lilith appeared with Max next to her,she looked around as she heard an apple hit the ground,"Matt your a such a sorry creature of wolf and vampire."She told him.

message 12: by V (new)

V "If I'm such a sorry excuse, then why is it that I'm still alive?" He called out, raising an eyebrow, "As for the two lovely ladies ignoring me, I mean no harm. Just came here to relax. And if that's such a crime, I'll leave." He stood on top of his tree branch, gazing down at all four of them.

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Max always thought teleporting was weird. He always flew. He looked up at Matt and nodded

message 14: by Kay, Head Mod:) (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:32PM) (new)

"Miami, calm down," Aisling stood and pulled at her dress again, (view spoiler) "It's fine, you can stay. We don't bite...often." she smirked.

message 15: by V (new)

V "If you bite, I bite back. Fair warning." Matt smirked, as he resumed sitting down on his branch, his right leg dangling down, while he rested his arms on his left knee. He sighed, closing his eyes.

message 16: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

"You don't like stalkers?" She asked her friend, 'Then you would hate playing princess with me. Just this summer my bio mommy had four different guys killed cuz they were stalking me."

message 17: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments Lilith rolled her gold eyes at him,"Don't tempt me."She called up and chuckled at what the girl said,"Ya hear that wolf boy,the girls don't like stalkers,now get down here before I bring the tree down."

message 18: by V (new)

V "Who said I was a stalker?" He called out, "And no, I'm meditating, and you're interrupting that. Besides, don't chop down the tree, that would serve no purpose." He huffed, as he closed his eyes once more.

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Max just watched all of this unravel. He smiled when the girl said that

message 20: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

'How do we know you aren't a stalker?" Aisling asked, "We don't know you. " she told the Hybrid.

message 21: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "He is a stalker. You can tell" Max said smiling

message 22: by V (new)

V "I know you don't know me. But I can assure you I'm not a stalker." Matt was getting slightly annoyed with all the hate he was feeling from the four down below.

message 23: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments "Uh they just did unless your deaf."Lilith called to him,"Oh meditating right,and it would serve a purpose,it would bring you down because I don't feel like coming up."

message 24: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

V wrote: ""I know you don't know me. But I can assure you I'm not a stalker." Matt was getting slightly annoyed with all the hate he was feeling from the four down below."

"Oh well that's good, " She said as she grabbed her bag and turned to her best friend, "I got to go, I have to go see the Headmistress. I'm in trouble again, " she smirked and flashed out of woods, leaving her signature burnt circle in the grass.

message 25: by V (new)

V Matt stood, as he dropped down to the forest floor. He straightened, as he sighed, "There, I'm out of the tree."

message 26: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "Good. You learned" Max said clapping

message 27: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

((What did Matt do that everyone is like hating on him??))

message 28: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments "Good boy,now roll over and beg for a treat."Lilith was barely containing herself as she said that and with Max's clapping she just laughed.

message 29: by V (new)

V ((No idea.)) Matt growled, as he shrugged, "Fuck you, I hope you go burn." He sniffs, as he narrows his eyes, teleporting away and back into the 10th grade dorm room.

message 30: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Max laughed at what she said. "Does he ever stay in one place?"

message 31: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

((uh ok))

message 32: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments Lilith just crumpled to her knees laughing,"Aww I hit a nerve."She laughed then looked at Max,"Nope,I guess he doesn't know sit or stay."She was cracking up.

message 33: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "Not at all." He kept laughing. "Should we go check up on him? He is probably pissed."

message 34: by V (new)

V ((No, you're fine. Lilith and Max thought, they pissed Matt off. And I would suggest that you don't go near him.))

message 35: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

V wrote: "((No, you're fine. Lilith and Max thought, they pissed Matt off. And I would suggest that you don't go near him.))"

((Aisling just went to say Hi, Is he gonna kill her?))

message 36: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "He was already mad at me before we got her so it's not your fault" Max said looking at Miami

message 37: by V (new)

V ((Nah.))

message 38: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

((OK, good.))

message 39: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Max sat down and sighed. He was bored again and thought about reading her mind

message 40: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments Lilith calmed down her laughing and stood up,"Yeah he git upset becasue his mind was being read is all."

message 41: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "By the way not my fault" He said raising his hands

message 42: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments "Max not now."Lilith said.

message 43: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "Well it's true........sort of" Max said

message 44: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "I'm Max" He said leaning on a tree

message 45: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments Lilith scoffed before turning to the girl."Lilith."She smiled softly.

message 46: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "I know.....it's weird. Buut there are perks" Max said touching his back

message 47: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

((just wanted to remind you guys to request dorm rooms! )

message 48: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "Exactly. Flying is the best" Max said agreeing with her.

message 49: by V (new)

V ((Why request dorm rooms?))

message 50: by Dangerous (new)

Dangerous (UnpredictableWriter) | 182 comments "I like his odd mix,its interesting."Lilith smiled at Max then Miami,"Well flying would be cool."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74