Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) Breathe discussion

Jax vs Marcus

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Halle Okay. So my friends and I cannot agree about Sadie's decision. I wanted to see what other people thought (to prove I'm right of course). I won't comment with my opinion until someone else does.

Linda I think Sadie made the right choice when she chose Jax instead of Marcus,having read book 2 Because of Low, Marcus is more suited to Low as specially with the family situation.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I got to know. Do we know what happens to Jax and Sadie after the book ended? Do we see them again?

Ashley Midnight Readers wrote: "Okay. I got to know. Do we know what happens to Jax and Sadie after the book ended? Do we see them again?"

Yes we see them again, Abbi has several other books based on characters from this town. Find them and read them, Sadies choice becomes but more obvious once you read Because of Low, Marcus wasn't suited for Sadie even though he really wanted to be.

Lindsay Midnight Readers wrote: "Okay. I got to know. Do we know what happens to Jax and Sadie after the book ended? Do we see them again?"

That part has been nagging me for a year I didn't read the rest of the series but I feel like they will only be mentioned one more time if at all. I've had ideas on how there story could go on but I understand Abbi's decision to not continue their story even if we are dying to know.

Rebecca I loved them both but sadie definitely chose the right one.

Neha Like others have said Sadie and Jax 'fit' each other where for Marcus Low is more appropriate.

Neha Lindsay wrote: "Midnight Readers wrote: "Okay. I got to know. Do we know what happens to Jax and Sadie after the book ended? Do we see them again?"

That part has been nagging me for a year I didn't read the rest ..."

I finished the series (but there are more books to come) and Sadie and Jax only have a few, like barely visible appearances in the books. Like Sadie comes to a party and Sadie and Jax in Marcus and Low's story (view spoiler)

Anahi I loved Marcus from the beginning and was disappointing that Sadie choose Jax to stay with. I read Because of Low and decided that Low was the ONE AND ONLY for Marcus. I'm glad that Sadie and Marcus didn't end up together after all.

message 11: by Rylie (new) - added it

Rylie Jax and Sadie were definitely a match made in heaven. :)

message 12: by Lauren (last edited Nov 06, 2014 12:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauren The Book wrote: "Okay. I got to know. Do we know what happens to Jax and Sadie after the book ended? Do we see them again?" Yeah, we see all the characters in Trisha and rock until the end book at the end. We see how there doing in a few years. like how many babies they've got.

Maryanne I liked Marcus, but I LOVED Jax. Definitely the right choice