The Inkheart lovers club discussion

Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) Okay, so, this is where we roleplay. And ONLY roleplay. So, let's begin.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Meggie and Deliha were headed to Roxanne's farm, Meggie's little brother has gotten a cold. "So, what's up with you and Darius?" Deliha said. Meggie looked at her.
"Nothing, really. Tomorrw he's going to show me another trick with his flying device."

<>

message 3: by ☮Mary☮ (last edited Feb 16, 2009 12:49PM) (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) Josalyn watched the two girls go by, talking as they went, from behind a tree in front of them. Sure, she knew who they were. The question was, did they know who she was.
"Hey, watch it!" Josalyn cried out as she tripped and spilled the items she was carrying. "Don't step on it!"

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments Liza jumped forward to pick up some things that Josalyn had dropped before they were trampled. "Careful Josalyn." She knew Josalyn had been watching Meggie and Deliha... poor Josalyn. She always tried to keep an eye on her.

message 5: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Thanks Liza." Josalyn said, thankful for her friend's help.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

<She always tried to keep an eye on her.' who is Josalyn keeping in eye on?>>

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments ((Ahhh... Josalyn. It was a little confusing, sorry :) ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

<>

Meggie and Deliha stopped and looked at Liza Josalyn. "Hi, guys." Meggie said running up to them. "Deliha, Liza and Josalyn. Liza, Josalyn, Deliha."
"Noce to meet you."

message 9: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Um, yeah, nice to meet you, too." Josalyn said, shocked that they knew her. And not many people did.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where you gus headed?" said Meggie.

message 11: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm, why do you ask? Do you know something?" Josalyn asked, sounding supposhish.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Dehila said. "We were heading up to DustFingers."

message 13: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Okay, then. Good. So, bye," Josalyn said before running off.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2009 01:25PM) (new)

"Okay..." Dehila whispered. She ran to catch up with Meggie on the road.

message 15: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Wheh," Josalyn breathed after they had left. "At least they didn't see what I carrying," Josalyn said as she uncovered the items.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

<>

message 17: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments ((IDK what to say!))

message 18: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) ((just say something, ANYthing))

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments Liza decided to follow Josalyn, "Wait up!" She called.

message 20: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) Josalyn quickly covered it up and turned around. "Hey Liza."

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "What are you up to?" Liza asked.

message 22: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Nothing," Josalyn, positive that Liza was on to her.

message 23: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments ((I think I'm failing on this whole 'play-everyones-character' bit...))

"Come on... give it up. What are you hiding?" Liza smiled.

message 24: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "fine. i found............this" Josalyn said, showing her what she had.

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments ((What is it?))

Liza examined the object in Josalyns hands.

message 26: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "I'm sorry. But it was just lying there. I don't even know what it is," Josalyn said, taking the large, hand-crafted charm back.

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "I'm sure somebody knows what it is." Liza relinquished the object, "Do you think someone might have misplaced it?"

message 28: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "I don't think so. I found it tied to a tree. I dont't think someone would forget that tied something to a tree," Josalyn said, putting it on a string and around her neck.

message 29: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "It looks like you're trying to ward off evil spirits." Liza laughed.

message 30: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Ug, I'm not. I just think it's cool," Josalyn said, starting to walk away.

message 31: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Where are you going now." Liza asked, slightly annoyed that Josalyn kept walking away.

message 32: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "To see an old friend," Josalyn called back.

message 33: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Can I come?" Liza caught up with her.

message 34: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Sure," Josalyn said. "But stay out of site, what ever the cost."

message 35: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Okay..." Liza was curious, "Who is it?"

message 36: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Not my place to say," Josalyn said, picking up the pace.

message 37: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Ooo... how exciting!" Liza brushed her hair out of her face. "I can't wait."

message 38: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Okay. We're here," Josalyn said after they walked for an hour.

message 39: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Where should I hide?" Liza cast about for a good spot.

message 40: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Anywhere in plain sight. She has amazing eyes, but can't see what's in front of her," Josalyn said.

message 41: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "Oh!" Liza froze in place. "I'll stay right here then."

message 42: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Good. I'll be right back," Josalyn said as she approached the house. An old women answer the door. Josalyn showed her the charm, and the woman screamed.

message 43: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments Liza wanted to run up and see what the screaming was about, but didn't dare.

message 44: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) Josalyn was scared about what the lady had told her. She ran for her life, grabbing the charm as she did.

message 45: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments Liza followed Josalyn closely. "What the heck is hapening?"

message 46: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Nothing. She's crazy, just like I thought," Josalyn said, trying to put as much space as possible between her and the house.

message 47: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments "What did she say?"

message 48: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "Um, she said that the last time that charm was seen, the world was in complete and utter chaos. When it disappeared, the world was calm. I think you see what she meant," Josalyn said, quikening her pace.

message 49: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) | 101 comments Liza didn't like speedy pace. "What? You believe her?" She shook her head.

message 50: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "She someone you can trust with these kinds of things," Josalyn said, slowing down. "Crazy, but trustworthy."

« previous 1 3 4