Knightshade Academy discussion

Dorms Grade 10: > Kitchen:

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Kay (King101) | 496 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max goes into the kitchen and scans the whole place for food, sniffing the inside of the place and frowning. Quickly he grabbed up some quick items and pieced together a sandwich and chips. Then took a seat by himself at a table.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cherice walked into kitchen and headed straight for the cupboard. She noticed Max and waved brightly, "Hiya!" She grabbed an orange and sat down across from him. "I'm Cherice, what's your name?"

message 4: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max swallowed a mouthful quickly, "I'm Maxwell."

message 5: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max bluntly looked down at his sandwich and smiled in a cocky way, "well it is a kitchen, so to eat." Max enjoyed being sarcastic, especially to people he didn't know, which was almost everyone. "Why are you here?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2013 02:14PM) (new)

Cherice unintentionally listened into Karana's thoughts and smiled to herself, 'You shouldn't think so openly,' she sent to her mind. Cherice stuffed the orange in her pocket and left the kitchen.

message 7: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max smiled, "interesting"

message 8: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments "Cause my uncle, the initiation teacher, sent me a letter." Max pauses, "to learn how to be a better freak."

message 9: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max shrugs, "We're all different here, cause we're these weird creatures. But we all grew up as freaks. My human parents weren't that bad, till they died that is."

message 10: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max shrugs, "Did you really drown your teacher?"

((16))

message 11: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max shrugs too, "I've heard worse, so I'm guessing your a water elemental or something?"

message 12: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max laughs a little, "I'm almost all demon, except I have a very tiny part shape shifter, not even enough to full transform, just now and then I get stuck like that, only a few things change."

message 13: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max smirks, "Thats probably because I usually just mope in my room, either that or hang out with Tenshi."

message 14: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments "Another kid who keeps to himself, he's in this grade too." Max said, not surprised she didn't know Tenshi

message 15: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max nods," Same"

((Sure:D))

message 16: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments "Draw, mainly just sit there." Max pauses and adds sarcastically, "Sometimes I fight dragons."

message 17: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max laughes, "Being sarcastic"

message 18: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments " Though that would be fun," max said smiling.

message 19: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max stands, "Sure."

message 20: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max shrugged, "Wherever."

message 21: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Max smirks, "Sounds great."

message 22: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments ((Do you want me to post first))