Q&A with Christine Fonseca discussion

15 views
General > Writing and publishing

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Post any questions you may have about the writing and publishing process


message 2: by Amanda (mandy) (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:14PM) (new)

Amanda (mandy) | 6 comments How do you get past thinking that what you're putting down on paper isn't good enough?


message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "How do you get past thinking that what you're putting down on paper isn't good enough?"

LOL!!! I am NOT past that point. But I publishing in spite of that horrible feeling of AHHHHHH!!!


message 4: by Amanda (mandy) (new)

Amanda (mandy) | 6 comments Ha ha well that's good to know, I think. What do you do when you feel stuck and you don't know where the story is going?


message 5: by Elle (Ligia) (new)

Elle (Ligia) | 4 comments Do you have writing pet peeves or rituals? Like do you need complete silence or something like that?


message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "Ha ha well that's good to know, I think. What do you do when you feel stuck and you don't know where the story is going?"

If I feel stuck, I do something non-writing related. The block never lasts long and it is usually because I am trying to edit WHILE I draft - I can't do both simultaneously and when I do I always get stuck.


message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Elle wrote: "Do you have writing pet peeves or rituals? Like do you need complete silence or something like that?"

In some respects my process is my ritual - how I start, the steps I take. That and music. I MUST have the right music for the scene or I will stall out. Every darn time


back to top