Q&A with Christine Fonseca discussion

Christine Fonseca
This topic is about Christine Fonseca
General > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Welcome everyone! I am hoping we can use this group to connect and celebrate the release of not one but TWO books this fall, and another three (or more) books in 2013.

Please take a moment to share a little about yourselves. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

message 2: by Nereid (new)

Nereid (nereidp) | 6 comments Hi, my name is Nereid and I live in Australia. I have a 4 year little boy. My mum passed away from cancer last Christmas and I am taking a break from work till next year when Connor goes to school. I love reading and have done so since I was a child. I write poetry for myself and family and I only recently started writing reviews and so far this year I have read 286 books. :)

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments ACK! Fun!!! I'm Brooke! So excited to learn about, do anything for Chrstine!!! ACK ACK and EEP!

message 4: by Christine (new)

I love reading more about you guys!

message 5: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Hey I'm Sylvia but you all know me as Heinzypop ... so excited to join this group ... what do you want to know, that you don't know already about me ?? :D

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 7 comments Hi I am Sara and very happy to be here with such fun people that also love Christine's books;)

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (ash_krafton) | 1 comments Hiya, Christine and everybody here...

I'm Ash, a reader/writer from NEPA (or northeast Pennsylvania for those outside the region). Been a fan of Christine's for years--can you believe it's years already? :)

Always glad to come out in support of such a creative and fabulous writer.

Cheers!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Ash wrote: "Hiya, Christine and everybody here...

I'm Ash, a reader/writer from NEPA (or northeast Pennsylvania for those outside the region). Been a fan of Christine's for years--can you believe it's years a..."

ASH!!!! It has been years, hasn't it?? Bizarro, man...bizarre!

message 9: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Phillips | 1 comments Hi Christine, it's nice to meet you!!

My name is Marilyn. I live on the outskirts of Melb. Australia. I am married to my first and only true love and we have 2 beautiful children. Apart from spending time with my family, I love to read and write. Inspired by authors such as yourself, I recently released my first novel - Mystery Falls.

Thanks for inviting me to join your group. It's awesome to be able to share the passion of reading and writing with others.

message 10: by Christine (new)

Congrats Marilyn!

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments My name is Christine Hatfield and i'm 25 years old and i work at the riverside elementary school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem

message 12: by Christine (new)

Welcome everyone! SO GLAD you are here. Get ready for some fun as I gear up for another new release at the end of the month

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 7 comments Woohoo! Another release, I am so excited!!

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments Christine i have the same name as you

message 15: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (nomispp) | 5 comments Hi everyone!! I don't know why it's taken me so long to find this group, but I'm here now!! (Better late than never)

Obviously I'm Naomi. Mother of 3 from Australia (lots of Aussies here I see!!) and have been a fan of Christine's since earlier this year! I love her books and have just finished reading Libera Me and now I am heart broken!!

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura Diamond (authorlauradiamond) | 1 comments Hello! Excited for your new releases!!!

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments It's nice to meet you Naomi

message 18: by Christine (new)

You guys are awesome!!!!!

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I'm awesome too lol