Sailing to the Far Horizon: The Restless Journey and Tragic Sinking of a Tall Ship Sailing to the Far Horizon discussion

I am the author.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Sisman I would be pleased to discuss any and all parts of my adventure or my writing or my journey to publication.

message 2: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Small Hi Pammy,
Chrissie here. I was with Rick Nelson in Nelson and met you and the crew back in the day. I run into Mark Lutterman from time to time, you probably know he's living in Motueka. I'm so glad someone wrote about the Sophia. She now lives on in your book :) Happy 2018. Cheers, Chrissie Small

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Sisman Thank you for reaching out! I didn't know I was even available through this site. Joe and I last saw Mark when we launched the book in Nelson several years ago. He met our kids, young adults by then. I know his Mom Marge has since died. When you see him again, please give him a big hug for us! And give him this email address and phone number as well? mabeldog4@aol.com 858-449-0831. He'll be happy to know I now know how to text! I remember Rick Nelson very fondly. Thanks again for getting in touch, and a happy healthy peaceful new year to you and yours! Pam & Joe