Knightshade Academy discussion

General: > Suggestions:

Comments (showing 1-49 of 49) (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Kay (King101) | 496 comments Mod
What the title says.

message 2: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) A general plot line to follow... (i can help if y'all are busy...)
because... well... look at mod application for reason. :P

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 96 comments EJ, Zombie, Ugly wrote: "A general plot line to follow... (i can help if y'all are busy...)
because... well... look at mod application for reason. :P"

._.
Plots!

message 4: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo A statue garden

*dazzle* *dazzle* *dazzle*

I don't know. I just want to be the FIRST person to post in a place where no one else is o 3 o

message 5: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Hahahahaha you can make it.

message 6: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo Hells yeah! Alrighty :33

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Um maybe every few days or so there could be an announcement that the phase of the moonn is like changing since like werewolves are supposed to transform on the full moon and a lot of magical stuff depends on the phase of the moon...

message 8: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Alright:)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Really? :)

message 10: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Why don't you do that? I know you're a mod for a lot of groups, so can I make you one of knightshade?

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Really? Can I? I promise I'll do my best to help! :D

message 12: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Yes you can. I'll make you one right now.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Kay wrote: "Yes you can. I'll make you one right now."

Thank you!

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Um, which folder should I put it in?

message 15: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Just stay active:)

message 16: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Um, which folder should I put it in?"

Umm the general folder.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) OKay, and I will

message 18: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Make people have a class schedule and have a "school" section a couple times a week or something

message 19: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

good idea, I'll think about it, Ok?

message 20: by Ayn (new)

Ayn (vegangamer) | 573 comments Mod
A new thread for people requesting others to make characters for their characters. (friends, family, romantic interest, enemies, ect.)

message 21: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

You can make it.

message 22: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) (:3D LOL! Uni brow face!

message 23: by Ayn (new)

We should make a 'Request a dorm' topic because it seems to be confusing some people.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) There used to be one, but Kay decided to let people make their own.

message 25: by Ayn (new)

We should put instructions on how-to then somewhere.

Fitzy the Busy College Kid (ColorCrayons) | 516 comments Just suggesting to that, what about putting a topic 'How to Make a dorm' saying how to do it so then 'Request a dorm' doesn't get blown up with requests

message 27: by Ayn (new)

That would be so great. We should just make it a general instructions and also mention how to put things in bold for the character creation.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Yeah, since a lot of people ask...

Fitzy the Busy College Kid (ColorCrayons) | 516 comments that seems like the best idea to do. like put a link to it right under the character creation saying 'if you don't know how to bold or make a dorm room click here'

message 30: by Ayn (new)

That title seems to long.. plus we may have to add more things into it in the future. We need something like, 'Instructions for Everything' and if there still isn't clarity on something, people can comment saying what we should put more step-by-step instructions for.

message 31: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

Instructions? Is this group really that complicated? Sorry >.<

message 32: by Ayn (last edited Jan 01, 2013 10:38AM) (new)

I dont think the group is complicated. It's just people don't know how to do stuff. There is a matter of people might not ever bother to read the thread and still spam up other areas because of it.

message 33: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) What about an Initiation thread? :O

message 34: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

there's a testing room, but it hasn't been used...lol

message 35: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) So what do I do with my other character? Wait a bit, then RP? I already have one open (with you, lol), so that's fine by me.

message 36: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Maybe for a Plot event I have a few ideas.
Maybe an old student who had a bad experience, or maybe never passed initiation, and was expelled became a powerful Creature and is building up others to destroy he school

Or maybe there can be A rival school that teaches their students how to kill. It keeps trying to take Knightshade's students all the time and sneaks attacks onto the facility. Then maybe in the end there could be a huge war/battle between the two. ((Also If you wanted to do this one I'd make a group for the rival school where people could role play the bad students there.))

message 37: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

I like the idea of the rival school, I'll start making it and will make you a mod. Cool Idea:)

message 38: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) OOH! If we did that, my char Charlotte could be a taken student! If she does end up being taken...or she could be in the rival school...or the evil banished student. She has *technically* been in Initiation for a year and a half.

message 39: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

My plan for that group is to have it be a war that started a while ago. I'm going to have the headmistress's brother be the headmaster of the new school. The 'war' is going to originally start between them and then progressed through hundreds of years.
The kids at the new school are deadly and powerful and pretty much evil.

message 40: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments Glad you like the idea :)

message 41: by Kay, Head Mod:) (new)

:)

message 42: by Ni No Nephilim (new)

Ni No Nephilim Wrath of Dante (GlassAngelandMaxwell) | 570 comments let me know when that group is up

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (Delihliana) let me know too please cause that sounds epic!

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) No problem!

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (Delihliana) I wonder, could I be a spy sent from Knightshade over there?

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) I'll let Kay answer that one.