Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The roads > To The City

Comments (showing 1-50 of 81) (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace sped down the empty road. There weren't even cops there to stop her, and she never slowed below 140.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey laughed. "Living on the wild side tonight huh Jace?" he said as he glanced at the speedometer. "Have you driven this fast before?

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Absently she nodded, and then mumbled, "This is gonna screw my car over. Oh the fuck well."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey smiled. "I can help you pay for a new one ya know, I'll have plenty after the next drug run," he said leaning back in his seat.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace looked over and raised an eyebrow, "You aren't saving up for something more important?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "What the hell do I need? I have a car, my phone bill is cheap, and my parents pay for everything else," said Trey shrugging. "Anything else is just costs pocket change."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) The car spluttered and died as Jace tried to push it harder. "God damn it!" she exclaimed as she got out.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey sighed, getting out with her. "I highly doubt I can do anything to make it go again," he said.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace kicked the tire. "Well what are we gonna do?"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
A truck pulled up behind them. "Y'all need some help?" The driver said in a southern accent. He got out and walked over to them.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) It started to pour. Jace nodded. ((Oh mi God, a southern accent? I hear those every day here so I can just imagine this happening XD))

message 13: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 17, 2012 02:26PM) (new)

((:D))

"Y'all can ride with me if y'all want."

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

((Where do you live?))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((Illinois, the land of corn :3))

Jace looked at Trey, and then put her hoodie hood up. "Um..." she didn't know this guy and he kind of scared her, a little bit. But then, strangers usually did.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

((Ah, g2g be back in about 2 hours))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey discreetly tapped his pocket for Jace to see, he always carried his switchblade in it. "Sure," said Trey. "Can you give us lift into the city?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((Okay :3)) Jace smiled at Trey, and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Are you sure, Trey?" she asked.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "You want to wait for Brandon to get here? I could call him up if you don't want to go with this guy," whispered Trey. "I'm not too concerned about him though."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) She paused, and then nodded. ""We'll go with him. One second though," she moved away and climbed halfway into her car, rummaging around. Her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth in concentration.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "Jay-Jay what are you doing?" asked Trey laughing. "Everything you own is a magic carpetbag!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace smiled triumphantly as she produced a dagger. Slipping her skirt up to her waist she hooked it into a sheath attached to her thigh before she replaced her skirt.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey laughed to himself. "You flashing your legs for your benefit or mine?" he teased. "Good idea though."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace rolled her eyes and hit him playfully on the arm. Scrunching her nose she stuck her tongue out. "For the farmer guy, why would YOU need to see? Aren't you gay?" she teased back.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "Gay! Pardon me while I throw up! You of all people should know I'm NOT gay," he said with mock disgust on his face. Trey smiled, "seriously though, you always wear that sheath lately?"

message 26: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 17, 2012 03:49PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace nodded, "Since last month. Usually the dagger is, uh, ALREADY in it when the possible danger comes up though." She thought for a moment before giggling, "You're right. I WOULD know. You can't be gay if you aren't a boy. Lesbian, then?"

message 27: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 17, 2012 03:57PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey give her a mock glare. "You're crossing a line girl, don't make me prove you wrong!" he said with a wink. "And haha, maybe you should just start wearing it all the time, otherwise you'll be caught without it."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace laughed, "Maybe I wouldn't mind being proved wrong... I don't wear it all the time because I would probably cut my leg when I slept," she said squinching her face again.

message 29: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 17, 2012 04:03PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "Well, no duh! You don't exactly turn into a rock when your asleep," laughed Trey. "I meant when you're awake."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Oh hush up, meanie! I don't think about it too much, I have you to do all the injuring people!" she giggled

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "Very true," smirked Trey. "Just wear it when I'm not around, 'kay? The other gang probably knows you're my girl by now."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "So what? They probably know not to mess with me."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey laughed. "Damn, I wouldn't want to be one of them if they did! Still, they are idiots, and I don't want you to get hurt," he said smiling.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace rolled her eyes, and mocked punched the air. "I could handle 'em."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey nodded. "For sure." He looked around, "I'm getting damn soaked, where'd that farmer dude disappear to? Brandon coulda gotten here and back in this amount of time!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace started to spin around, "It's nice out, what are you talking about?"

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Trey nodded. "For sure." He looked around, "I'm getting damn soaked, where'd that farmer dude disappear to? Brandon coulda gotten here and back in this amount of time!""

((Make Hugh walk into the fox family kitchen.))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments They laughed. "I guess it's not that bad. At least it's warm out," he said watching her spin. "You're making me dizzy with all that spinning!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Then you spin with me and stop standing around in the rain like an idiot!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments "Fine!" grumbled Trey. "But your making me look bad. I have a reputation to uphold you know," he said as he began to spin near her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace stopped spinning to watch him, and laughed. "Now you look even more stupid than you did standing there!"

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

The man looked at them. "So where you kids going?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "The City," Jace said boldly.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

"Where though? You sure you don't wanna ride home?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Car dealership. I'm sure."

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

"Ok. Hop in."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace nodded and propped herself up, climbing in, and motioning for Trey to follow her.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey ran up behind her and began tickling her. "That's for making me look like a dweeb for no reason," he said laughing.

message 49: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 17, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

"Get in." The man told him.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 854 comments Trey got into the truck and slammed the door, propping his feet up on the dashboard.

« previous 1