Private (Private, #1) Private discussion

Private Movie

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by krysta (last edited Sep 18, 2012 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

krysta Who couldn't help but love the movie even though it was so much different from the books?
What about the cast?

So guys I really want to watch the webisodes but I don't know where to go. There is the movie on netflix, but i'm not sure if that's all the episodes pushed into one, or if there is still more, Please help!!!

Avani There was a movie?!

Halle That's what I'm wondering..

Kellie Yes, there was a movie. It was a cheap low budget movie, I think from Canada. The acting was not that great. You used to be able to watch it online but later on they made everyone purchase the movie if you wanted to see it. I ended up seeing it, it wasn't all that good. The books were so much better.

Halle Damn Canadians..

Lola Mark ohmigosh! a movei?!?!?

Fatin Name??

Bree Krysta wrote: "Who couldn't help but love the movie even though it was so much different from the books?
What about the cast?"

most of the cast didn't even have the same descriptions as the characters in the book did. And they changed Reed's whole purpose of wanting to be part of the Billings girls. She was technically forced in not dieing to be in it.

message 9: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie IMDB shows it as a tv series
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537606/

I was at my sisters house and saw it in a list on her t.v. (she has a roku box) but wasn't able to watch it. I am curious though and hope to find some way to see it sometime.

message 10: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie In the amazon description it says, "Based on the bestselling Private book series by Kate Brian, this 100-minute film (compiled from the 20-episode web series) is about Reed..."

Now that I see that, I think I might have watched some of it, but not all 20 episodes online when it was first out.

message 11: by krysta (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

krysta http://www.privatetheseries.com/priva...
here is a link to the trailer on the private website, for the series
i think the first episode is on there as well...

message 12: by krysta (last edited Sep 18, 2012 06:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

krysta Bree wrote: "Krysta wrote: "Who couldn't help but love the movie even though it was so much different from the books?
What about the cast?"

most of the cast didn't even have the same descriptions as the charac..."

Did you know Chord Overstreet, who plays Josh Hollis is brother to Nash from Hot Chelle Rae? He's also on Glee and was on one ICarly episode... He even came out on the Tonight, Tonight music video! He was the guy making out with Ryan's "California dime" and he was the DJ. Ha!!