The Survival Kit The Survival Kit discussion

General thoughts on this book...? *Note- this discussion will most likely contain spoilers. Reader discretion is advised.*

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zaria This discussion is on any thing you want to say, or how you feel about this book. And I mean this book only. No Hunger Games or Twilight please. But feel free to say what this book reminds you of... Let's just not turn this into: "Oh remember in the Hunger Games when..." or "Remember in Twilight how..." No. None of that please. And just note that if a topic comes up that interest me i will most likely make it into another book discussion. So, look out for those. Thanks! Now post away!

message 2: by P (new) - rated it 5 stars

P Loved this book. It was so real and just relatable. I love the Survival Kits and the meanings of each of the objects contained within. The kite, however, was my favorite! (: I thought it would be a weird random book but it turned out better than expected. LOVED IT!!! (:

Zaria P wrote: "Loved this book. It was so real and just relatable. I love the Survival Kits and the meanings of each of the objects contained within. The kite, however, was my favorite! (: I thought it would be a..."
Exactly how i felt! When i picked it up i thought it would be a really random book. But i ended up having to read it twice because i loved it so much.

message 4: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam I loved this book so much I can't even explain! While the premise of the book seems sad, it was actually soo uplifting! I found myself grinning like an idiot while reading!