Onyx (Lux, #2) Onyx discussion

Does Daemon really love Katy?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Crone Daemon never actually says he loves Katy so does he really love her or does he just love the attention?

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat No I believe he loves her,I my opinion you can tell from his POV's ever since he met her he has been thinking about her, and he might not have said it but he clearly acts that way. and I can't remember what he said, but when Katy told him how much he means to her i think he said something along the lines of you are the most important person to me - even in the POV from the kindle edition when Katy tells him she loves him, he says he would do anything for her so he's in my mind he loves her - I will wait until opal for him to say it though ;)

Jessica Crone Kat wrote: "No I believe he loves her,I my opinion you can tell from his POV's ever since he met her he has been thinking about her, and he might not have said it but he clearly acts that way. and I can't reme..."
Now I've looked over it and I agree he must love her! I also really can't until opal either!

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat I know december seems so far away, and the blurb for opal wounds brilliant , I need more daemon :'(

Kasey well duh

Jenna No doubt Daemon loves Katy! He wouldn't risk himself, his family, and the other Luxen for just some random girl that he most certainly didn't love. And i agree, in his POV'S we see how he truly loves her, even if he doesn't know how to love a human. They are the perfect couple. Can't wait for Opal! :)

Marie Hall He LOVES her!!! ;) I just finished reading both books and I gotta say, the cut scenes in his pov are toe curling. I can't wait until he actually tells her, but yeah.. totally loves her.

Rashika (is tired) of course he loves her!! he has been in love with her since book one!

Wendy Yes, it alludes to that at the end when she tells him...he just doesnt out right say it

Jessica He totally loves her. If he didn't, he wouldn't have saved her. She loves him and I think he is just to afraid to say he loves her. If you read the excerpt at the end of Onyx, it's in Daemons perspective and he loves Katy.

message 11: by Nur (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nur Deamon 100% loves Katy.. Cuz since he isn't so fond of humans why would he talk to Katy? & like everyone said in Deamon's POV he kept on thinking about Katy!! HE LOVES KATY..... Can't wait till he says it though why is Opal so far away :(

Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Rashika wrote: "of course he loves her!! he has been in love with her since book one!"

i really love how u said that <3

AND DUHH HE IS SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!! u can see that when he thought she was dead in book 1, and throughout the whole 2nd book, every sweet gesture.. OMG got me screaming <3

Tatiana Longest YES HE LOVES HER!

Ilana i agree with everyone here that says that clearly he loves her. remember that his whole existence before her was something that wasn't what we consider to be typical so the way that he communicates isn't the same and he's never had to vocalize love since he doesn't have parents etc.

Rashika (is tired) Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Rashika wrote: "of course he loves her!! he has been in love with her since book one!"

i really love how u said that <3

AND DUHH HE IS SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!! u can see that when he thought ..."

Haha Thanks :)
I just thought that well it was so obvious because of the way he acts around Katy.

Alice I believe he loves because he even said he liked her since she showed her finger ok maybe it's just like but i don't believe just liking someone makes you tell yhe truth save many times and use the last power to save... OK maybe he din't said but he showed for MANY times.

DAEMON SOOOOOO LOVES KATY <3

Tatiana Longest THAT IS SO TRUE. ITS OBVIOUS HE LOVES HER. SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE HIM MAKE A WOMAN OUT OF HER AND HE DID. HE SHOWED HER HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER AND SHE IS STILL HESITANT, REALLY! IF I WERE HER ID GO FOR IT

Nikki Daemon doesn't love Kathy,he loves MEEEE

Tatiana Longest haha

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle) Of course he loves her. He almost died for her a bunch of times. That alway means true love in books:)

message 22: by B (new) - rated it 3 stars

B yep Daemon loves Katy. He's so protective of her and the way he gets jealous, it's kind of cute. He didn't say that he loves her but 'action speaks louder than words' :)

Karen Kasey wrote: "well duh"

well said!!

Chisom It was pretty obvious that he fell in love with her since he first saw her like in his first POV. He couldn't stop watching her since she moved in!

Sthep Of course he does. I mean, he didn't said a thing, but the way he is and all his POV can show it. And once Kathy said he leave her Breathless or something (I didn't read it in english, I don't know how it was in the original) and she was happy when she noticed by the way he looked at her he felt the same way she did. :)

Q6w6e6 Daemon does! He says he'd do anything to protect her and he does! He's alway trying to keep he safe and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have healed her if he didn't love her. I know he doesn't actually say it, but he obviously does. DAEMON+ KATY= LOVE FOREVER!

message 27: by Yvy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yvy Mmhmm

Amber Myers I think he loves her but you do have a point it was weird how he never actually came out and said he loved her even though she said it. But then again he may just be the kind of person who doesn't really say 'i love you'

message 29: by Janet (new)

Janet Plsssssss, can anyone post a link to the book or send it to my email address, tijanijanet@ovi.com, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for it everywhere.

Chisom You'll know for sure how much he loves her in the ending of Opal *tear* :)

message 31: by B (new) - rated it 3 stars

B Janet wrote: "Plsssssss, can anyone post a link to the book or send it to my email address, tijanijanet@ovi.com, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for it everywhere."

you can download it from here-
www.4shared.com/office/bE15ttU_/2_Ony...

Vanessa He loves her. He has risked so much of exposing himself and others! He loves her!!!

Sayra he does he said it in onxy and the slogan for origin is he'll burn the world to save her

Michele Lovegood I think he loves her, but it is in that rather weird obsessive way.

Astoria He loves her. I don't think not saying the words is relevant, actions speak louder than words and his actions say he is CRAZY about her.

Misty Bhawna wrote: "yep Daemon loves Katy. He's so protective of her and the way he gets jealous, it's kind of cute. He didn't say that he loves her but 'action speaks louder than words' :)"

I so agree actions speak louder than words.. He loves her so much it is driving him crazy....

message 37: by B (new) - rated it 3 stars

B Misty wrote: "Bhawna wrote: "yep Daemon loves Katy. He's so protective of her and the way he gets jealous, it's kind of cute. He didn't say that he loves her but 'action speaks louder than words' :)"

I so agree..."

Absolutely true :)

Olivia Gavin He TOTALY LOVES HER!!! There's not a doubt in my mind!!! He may show it weird, but he's soooo into her! Not only that, but I think that he genuinely loves her even if he doesn't say it...

message 39: by Sayra (last edited Aug 11, 2013 10:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sayra Olivia wrote: "He TOTALY LOVES HER!!! There's not a doubt in my mind!!! He may show it weird, but he's soooo into her! Not only that, but I think that he genuinely loves her even if he doesn't say it..."

he says he loves her at the end of opal it was so romantic i was about to cry !

Bookcrazed Oh head over heals!!! In his POV although he was a jackass he really thought he was protecting Katy and he was, and can you blame him for what happened to his brother Dawson and the girl he loved???

Isabell True actions speak loud. But her actions and words both are loud. it’s very selfish of him to leave her without vocal confirmation of love. Especially that we know from his POV that he loves hearing it from Katy so I think it’s very selfish and hurtful to not express it in words. Especially that he can be vocal if he wants to and he wants to make her happy so he should tell her that literally every day.
From obsidian daemon Pov we know that he loves her, but he won’t say it because “bad things happen to people that he said he loves”. This is clear evidence that him not saying it is selfish: he’s a coward protecting his own feelings by not saying it openly.