TheUnderlandChampions discussion

Kingdom of Alaria > The Castle of Ice

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((The castle is where members of the royal family or members of the royal arms stay. The castle is made of pure, rock hard ice. *burrr*.))

message 2: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (last edited Sep 16, 2012 10:50AM) (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
Prince Hale sat in his royal quarters. He was troubled with the fact that his father was attacking the good kingdom of Regalia. "Why is their warrior not there to save them?" thought Hale. He picked up a picture frame. It held the portrait of his girlfriend, Saladin. The picture was complex, so Hale could look at every detail of her beautiful face.

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
lily was skateing around trying to do trickss to impress prince hale but something seemd to be on his mind so she sat next to his throne and watched he look at his girlfriends picture and started to pout.

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
loona burst into the room. "woooow aaah waaatch ouuuutt!" said loona and crashed into lily. "well that was better than last time.." said lily gigling "i will have to improve my landings." "yes i wont always be there to be your landing pillow." they laughd and loona said "lets go we should try to fly agen for you seem sad.." "i was trying to show hale my new flip skating trick but he didnt seem to notice *sigh* well lets go then im sure he wont know we're gone" "hmmm yes it would seem so sol is the same way today, maby- no nope i should not say." "what?" "well i was going to say maby it has something to do with the attack on regalia?"

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
"i think so let us go i do not like him when he stares a googaly moogaly at his girl friend blech!" said lily sticking out her tung "yes i agree mabey if we are lucky we may see some whompers!" "how is that lucky they might eat us!" "hmf i did not think of that maby we could tear sol away and we could go with him!" loona said "then let us go im not rideing on you yet though."

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
"prince hale! prince hale! i must tell u of who we have found!!!" lily said as she skidded into the room and i followed her and set loona down.
((plzz rp with me dan i cant really move them without you.))