The Indie Bookshelf discussion

Red Lory
This topic is about Red Lory
Red Lory: A Delightfully Twisted Romance

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new) - added it

Dave Newell (davenewell) | 4 comments Thank you for this resource! I'm new to the group but not new to some of the members.

It's been quite the adventure, but November 2, 2012 is getting close - it's the release date for Red Lory. I'm excited about releasing the story as well as the book's cover art on that date.

Red Lory is the product of many literary influences, and in the end I think I've got on my hands a book with strong noir overtones that tells the story of a delightfully twisted romance.

I hope you'll follow my updates on Red Lory as we near the release date and pass the words along once the date arrives. The story was a blast to write, and I hope it's even more fun to read.

Much thanks,
Dave Newell

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 145 comments Mod
Dave Newell, I am so very excited for the release of your book and I am equally thrilled that you posted this in our GR group as well.

Everyone, I've had a delightful taste of this wonderfully written book and all I can tell you for now is: "WOW!"

message 3: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (Kelly444) Leslie wrote: "Dave Newell, I am so very excited for the release of your book and I am equally thrilled that you posted this in our GR group as well.

Everyone, I've had a delightful taste of this wonderfully w..."

Hey there Leslie! Where will this book be available? It sounds interesting!

message 4: by Leslie (last edited Sep 16, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

Hi Kelly,

It'll be available in ebook format on Amazon on November 2nd! ;)

message 5: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (Kelly444) Leslie wrote: "Hi Kelly,

It'll be available in ebook format on Amazon on November 2nd! ;)"

Thanks, Leslie! :)

message 6: by Dave (last edited Sep 17, 2012 12:20PM) (new) - added it

Dave Newell (davenewell) | 4 comments Thanks, Kelly and Leslie-

A paperback version will also be available. Red Lory's Mrs. King is thrilled to meet all of you on 11.2.12. Am I right, Leslie?

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Oh yes, Dave. Mrs. King will be delighted to meet them all. ;-)