1x1 Roleplaying :) discussion

1X1's > heart & rose ^_^

Comments (showing 1-50 of 193) (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments okay i made it

message 2: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments lol yea sure can i be the girl and human please ^_^

message 3: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments name: amy wilson
appearance: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/299...
history: her parents died when she was only 16 and she had no family left so she started posing for a model job in lingerie
other: she likes to go to bars and other things that she can meet people

message 4: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments me will!!!

amy was sitting in the back of a bar called eclipse drinking a glass of wine deep in thought about what she was going to do tomorrow about her job and the new lingerie she needed to buy for the photo shoot

message 5: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy got up and started to make her way to the dance floor wearing a mini skirt black thong black tight tank top showing every curve or her breasts and torso and a black bra, she started to dance moving her body to the music

message 6: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy nodded slowly looking into his eyes feeling i a daze "okay" she spoke slowly

message 7: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy let out a groan of pain trying to get away from him she was screaming in her mind but didn't know why it wasn't coming out

message 8: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy let out a cry feeling her body start to feel weak and she was going limp

message 9: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy laid on the ground her neck bleeding her eyes closing she could feel herself dieing and she could do nothing about it

message 10: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy let out a cry of pain as she laid on the cold ally ground

message 11: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy took his wrist in her hands pushing it away weakly

message 12: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she shook her head pulling his wrist to her lips letting the blood flow into her mouth

message 13: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy soon started to feel light headed and started to close her eyes and was out like a rock

message 14: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she laid there passed out not breathing

message 15: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments ((lol idk what its called either haha))

amy started to scream tearing all the needles out of her arm trying to get up

message 16: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy stopped looking back into his eyes in a daze

message 17: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy laid there her mind racing she didn't know what was going on

message 18: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy let out a cry closing her eyes turning away frm him

message 19: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments "i wanna go i don't wanna be here"

message 20: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy leaned against him looking down not wanting to look at him

message 21: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy wanted to ask him why he saved her or what attacked her but she couldn't she was still to tired

message 22: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy looked up at him fear filling her eyes and she stopped walking with him "your a....a....a vampire"

message 23: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments i'll eat your heart out wrote: "amy looked up at him fear filling her eyes and she stopped walking with him "your a....a....a vampire""

message 24: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she pushed him away falling on her ass letting out a cry of pain

message 25: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she started to cry "why didn't you just et me die"

message 26: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she let out a soft yawn trying to be mad but she made herself look so cute when she yawned letting out a little noise

message 27: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she looked up at him "what home i have no home"

message 28: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she smiled looking at him "you sure it won't be a problem"

message 29: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she smiled leaning against him her eyes closing from being so tired "i hope its okay with your wife"

message 30: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she opened her eyes slightly looking at him "someone as cute as you alone, i don't believe it"

message 31: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy smiled at him laying her head back down on his arm as they walked she was so tired and didn't know how long it would take

message 32: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she nodded feeling as if she would pass out at any given second

message 33: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy soon fell asleep he head falling to his chest

message 34: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy curled up in a ball letting out a soft whimper and she started to scream

message 35: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she started to thrash her mind racing seeing the man that attacked her in the ally

message 36: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she started to cry turning away from him shaking in fear

message 37: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she turned toward him wrapping her arms around his neck crying her body tensed

message 38: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she cried and cried for hours but after the first hour she was in his lap

message 39: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she slowly started to fall back asleep her arms wrapped around him

message 40: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments i'll eat your heart out wrote: "she slowly started to fall back asleep her arms wrapped around him"

message 41: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy slept like a baby curled up in a ball

message 42: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy slowly started to wake up her neck sore her throat dry and she let out a soft cry

message 43: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments "my neck hurts and my mouth is dry i am in pain i don't know what to do"

message 44: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she shook her head

message 45: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she looked at him with a small smile on her face

message 46: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she blushed lightly "turn me"

message 47: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she smiled looking at him "i have no one in my life anymore i have no family left and i dont wanna be alone for the rest of my life" she looked down a tear forming in her eye

message 48: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments amy looked at the blood on his wrist and she slowly took it in her hands and slowly brought it to her lips slowly starting to drink his blood

message 49: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she let out a soft moan feeling sick but she kept drinking

message 50: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 239 comments she looked at him whipping the blood off of her lips slowly licking her fingers "up to you"

« previous 1 3 4