Saving Francesca Saving Francesca question

**SPOILERS** Do you think Francesca and Will are going to stay together for long?
Kill the Spare Kill the Spare (last edited Sep 16, 2012 09:23AM ) Sep 16, 2012 09:17AM
Frankie and Will forever?? According to me she was waaa..y too matured for him. He was indecisive to start with. And the whole long distance thing.. uh-hunh. I just don't see it working out for those two. What do you think?

Have you read the "Piper's Son" yet?
Francesca and Will aren't in focus all the time, but you will learn a few bits more about them and what has happend after "Saving Francesca"

Kill the Spare Oh my God yeah??.. Thanks thanks thanks!! :D Ok I'm downloading it right NOW!! Can't wait till I get to the store! ...more
Sep 16, 2012 09:41PM
Taya :) I know that MUST-READ-NOW feeling
iBooks is a true lifesaver

hope you will enjoy the book

Oct 01, 2012 03:03AM

no in the words of golda meir "don't be so humble you are not that great" (descirbing will)

deleted member Apr 15, 2016 03:07PM   -1 votes
No, they won't. The relationship was so superficial and lacked any real feelings. They start off their 'likings' by hurting someone, as he cheated on his girlfriend with Francis. They didn't have one proper, real, deep conversation with each other. All they had was a tiny bit of chemistry and a lot of insta-love.

I think that they will brake up but I love to think that one day they'll be back together! <3

No, I do not think so, either. But the author seems to think so