Sabrina | 4 comments Ky all the way

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kye Kye Kye is sooooooo much better

Sabrina | 4 comments I know right you guys are Awsome

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right we are awsome in sooo many levels

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya ky is the best

Chiv (chivy) | 5 comments Ky all the way!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaaa

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) | 10 comments Ky definetly!!B no argument there! traditional bad boy!

Grace (bookworm478) | 2 comments Ky for sure!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm totally team ky!!!

btw: three weeks until reached comes out

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2012 02:05PM) (new)

ikr i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

excited there is no way i can wait any longer

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2012 04:41PM) (new)

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

i found this on a board for a tv show that i love!!

the wait is worth it, this is what i'm saying. i can wait 5 years, i can wait 10 years, i can do it because the journey is where the fun truly lies and once you reach that moment you scream and tear up because it's the moment you want to see, it takes an incredible journey with twists, turns, pain and heartbreak to lead up to that moment, and once it does, you'll feel as incredible as i'm feeling now, be patient. you'll be rewarded for it, i promise

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2012 01:18PM) (new)

i'm not allowed to say anything or tell anyone, i've been sworn to secrecy, please don't ask questions or send me a pm

Renee KY!!!! I can't wait for reached, but I thought it came out next year?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

only 11 days to go till Reached comes out!!!!!!! (sings it's the final countdown) whoohoo!!!!!

Grace (bookworm478) | 2 comments I still have to read crossed! i can do in 2 days at most after i get

Renee YOU CAN DO IT GRACE!!!!

Sabrina (sabbbbbbbytwin) | 10 comments ive read Matched in one day and Crossed in 2 days! you can do it Grace!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2012 09:30AM) (new)

yes you can do it Grace!!!!

i loved the whole trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennie  Bell | 7 comments I AM SO UPSET BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A HOLD ON REACHED FOR 2 WEEKS (maybe longer) AND THERE ARE STILL 5 PEOPLE WAITING TO READ IT BEFORE ME :"""""(

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2012 08:36AM) (new)

hopefully it'll come in for you, and you'll enjoy it..just think it'll be all much sweeter when you finally get it

i am on a certain team that ended up winning cassia's heart.but am not allowed to say which one.

Renee KY!!! FOREVER KY!!!! I am soo jealous of his eyes.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i have always been a Ky Fan, since i read the first book
earlier this year sometime in febuary

Renee yeah I read the first book, in about september? i think, I knew the last one was coming out and had wanted to read the series for ages, so I did and was like, OMG KY!! and now she ended up with ky and he's really sweet adn stuff! omg it was a very deep book! very mature and complex. *nods*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i have always been team KY, even though i waited a year or two to read the first two books before the last book finally came out, waiting almost an entire year for reached was really painful. now we wait for the movie
and the last divergent!!