Author's Corner discussion

Historical Fiction > Historical

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I wrote a prequel to A Tale of Two Cities.

It's called Sydney's Story. Check it out! paperback and Kindle

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Sutton (richardsutton) | 25 comments My first novel, The Red Gate (2009), takes place on the windswept coast of County Mayo, Ireland, in 1911. An isolated, sheep farm is about to become the center of a great deal of unwanted academic interest. The barely literate farmers must protect their ancient, secret legacy at all costs...
The Red Gate

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Sutton (richardsutton) | 25 comments The sequel to The Red Gate was released in 2010, It is called The Gatekeepers, and it continues the saga of the O'Deirg family as civial war thrteatens to engulf them and their American cousins, newly reunited with family on the farm in Mayo. Still, secrets must be kept.
The Gatekeepers

message 4: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 70 comments Mod
Moderator setup faux pas ... I've created folders and moved this thread there. Feel free to re-post works individually under the appropriate Header.

message 5: by Debi (last edited Oct 25, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

Debi Walter (debigraywalter) | 2 comments My first historical fiction based on the life of my grandmother in 1904 is now available. Through The Eyes Of Grace is in paperback and ebook readers, including Kindle, iBook, Nook and GoogleBooks. I would love to hear your thoughts and reviews as well. Thanks!