SciFi and Fantasy eBook Club discussion

The Reality Dysfunction (Night's Dawn, #1)
This topic is about The Reality Dysfunction
September Book Discussions > The Reality Dysfunction - September 2012

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's been a long time since I read this series and I've been debating reading this again. I remember loving the book - the intricate universe Hamilton created was wonderful - and for some reason, I never read it a second time (and I do that a lot).

What are you thoughts? Love it? Hate it? Tell me all .. :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it in 2009 and I'm not really ready (if ever) to reread it. I remember enjoying it well enough but never got around to the other two books even though I bought the omnibus ebook edition.

message 3: by Peter (new)

Peter (plok) | 11 comments I read it ages ago in the late 90's and finished the last book in Greece when I picked it up in an Italian bookstore (even with expensive European pricing it was actually a good deal as it was one book instead of 2 in North America). This series has a lot of fond memories associated with it!

I think this series was extremely well done for future world building and I need to reread it too one day. It is just such a big book and there are too many things to do.

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnahr) Maybe the length is putting me off, but I decided to give this one a pass.

Skye (skyeking) | 2 comments absolutely love the series, though thrown off a little by yhr main villin

message 6: by Dodie (new) - added it

Dodie Reed (yarnwench) I'm in the middle of it and am not sure I'm going to finish it as the main villain is really not a fun person and I don't like what is happening on the planet, Lalon (or whatever it is called). It's scaring me and I don't need that at my age!!!