Books on the Nightstand discussion

Announcements > New Tumblr Inspired By Books on the Nightstand

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:56AM) (new)

Hey guys,

First off, not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, so feel free to delete if need be.

Anyway, I'm a long time fan of Books on the Nightstand and the podcast recently inspired me to start a new Tumblr. The idea is to simply showcase pictures of what's on people's nightstand. Just a simple shot of the books you're reading along with your name, location, occupation and Twitter (so you can connect with like minded readers).

I'd love to get this off the ground and have some of you submit a picture!

It's early, but you can check out the basic idead at: http://nightstandstacks.tumblr.com

Thanks!
Mike

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 65 comments Great idea!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth wrote: "Great idea!"

Thanks Beth! Feel free to send over a picture. I am stocking up so I can post one daily fairly soon.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) | 2096 comments Mod
Love love love! And totally OK to post this here!!
I just took a shot of my nightstand, but it's to illustrate this week's podcast episode. Feel free to grab it when it's up on Wednesday.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann wrote: "Love love love! And totally OK to post this here!!
I just took a shot of my nightstand, but it's to illustrate this week's podcast episode. Feel free to grab it when it's up on Wednesday."

Thanks Ann!! Love the podcast. Keep up the awesome work!

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (bdegar) I love the idea too :)

message 7: by Marly (new)

Marly | 152 comments Me too. I took a photo of my nightstand at the BOTNS Manchester Vt Booktopia this year, I'll find it and send it over.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky (BeckyMurr) | 464 comments will get a picture out later!! Hubby is sleeping!!

message 9: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 763 comments I have a mini mountain of books and I will send a pix.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie M (woolyjooly) | 219 comments How do we post this photo "here"? I added a bookstand shot to my profile page.

message 11: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 763 comments You know,I am surprised by how difficult it is to line up books and simply take a picture.Trying.ger