Frost Arch (Fire Mage, #1) Frost Arch discussion

Frost Arch

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelly I started reading Frost Arch on a Thursday and finished it on a Saturday. Just could not stop reading it! There were several sub-plots to the major plot which helped to keep your interest peaked through out the whole book. I am so glad that this book is a trilogy, so I can read more about Avalon and Jack. The one thing I was hoping to see the author resolve in this book, however, was the conflict and mystery behind the Noah situation. Hopefully she will finish that plot in the next book. Definitely recommend this book if you are hungry for a new read!

Meshanna The Noah situation is definitely something that I hope gets resolved at some point in time. I can almost see a separate story line for Noah though which would leave the current trilogy free to develop Avalon, Hawthorne, and Jack.

I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

message 3: by Meg (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meg I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I am not one for YA, but found myself drawn into the story and plot. I think that Kate Bloomfield did a wonderful job with character design and I came to enjoy the quirks with Eva, she reminds me of me with the clumsiness! I loved Jack and Raeven and Camryn, and who couldn't fall in love with Hawthorne??? There were some style issues that initially annoyed me but I overcame that because the story line was so strong and engaging.

I am glad that this is a trilogy and look forward to the next two installments.

My final thoughts-even if you think this genre isn't your bailiwick, give it a try, I liked it significantly more than I thought I would am and glad that Read it and Reap offered me the opportunity to read and review this great book.

Keep em' coming Kate Bloomfield!

Kate Bloomfield Thanks so much guys! It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it :)