*YA Awesomeness* discussion

Characters > All Time Favorite Character

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 365 comments Mod
Who is your all time favorite character? Why?

message 2: by Gigi (new)

Gigi S. (triv_s) | 49 comments To quote Young Neil from Scott Pilgrim "That's a really big question." It would have to be either Finnick from The Hunger Games or The Narrator/Tyler Durden from Fight Club...but I reserve the right to take that back at any time haha. Theres not really a criteria for my favourite character because sometimes I'll like one because I identify with them and the next time I'll like a character because they're just so damn witty. :-) My list of faves could go on forever

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments WOW Triv I find that really interesting... I see a lot of similarities between Tyler Durden and Finnick... Self confidence to a fault but a completely different person on the inside... Both extremely loyal... INTERESTING!!!

My favorite character... Hmm... I'm gonna go with Jenna from Wither... You think you understand her on the exterior, but when she lets you in there's a clear method to her madness and how she manipulates men.

message 4: by Gigi (new)

Gigi S. (triv_s) | 49 comments Amy wrote: "WOW Triv I find that really interesting... I see a lot of similarities between Tyler Durden and Finnick... Self confidence to a fault but a completely different person on the inside... Both extreme..."

Haha yeah and Finnick was going the way of The Narrator sanity wise...They both have nihilstic attitudes...