HarperCollins International discussion

Welcome new members!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Wow, we're 30 now. From 0 to 30 in 2 days - exciting!

message 2: by Iris (new)

Iris Schouten (iuno) | 4 comments Hi!

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hi Iris, and welcome to the group! Where are you from?

message 4: by Iris (new)

Iris Schouten (iuno) | 4 comments I'm from the Netherlands. :)

message 5: by Iris (new)

Iris Schouten (iuno) | 4 comments And thank you!

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz at Midnight Bloom Reads | 2 comments *waves* Hi, everyone! I'm Liz and I'm from Ontario, Canada. ^_^

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate (The Bookaholic Blurbs) (thebookaholicblurbs) | 13 comments Hi Liz! :D

message 8: by Celine (new)

Celine | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm from the Netherlands as well

message 9: by Ben (new)

Ben (bennn) | 7 comments Hello!

message 10: by Lana (new)

Lana I guess I could join in as well ^^ I'm Laura, all the way from Belgium :)

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hi everyone! Great to have you.

Laura, you just won a copy of Flight Behavior and you're already reading it! So funny.

We're 99 now - yay! Who will no 100 be?

message 12: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (hallate) | 12 comments I'm from the Netherlands, also just won a copy of Flight of Behavior. Yay <3

message 13: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (hallate) | 12 comments Also, 100! Congrats

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine Yay, Malice. Welcome to our 100th member! Let me know which title you'd like to read.

message 15: by Mel (new)

Mel (Daily Prophecy) (thedailyprophecy) | 1 comments Hello! My name is Melanie and I'm also from The Netherlands :)

Marjoleinbookblog | 1 comments Hi all, I am new to this group, I'm from the Netherlands too, and I review YA fiction on my blog, nice to meet you all!

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Welcome! Great to have you! Marjoleinbookblog wrote: "Hi all, I am new to this group, I'm from the Netherlands too, and I review YA fiction on my blog, nice to meet you all!"

message 18: by Jo (new)

Jo (joanne321) Hi my name is Jo from New Zealand and I read thrillers ,fantasy,children's and Ya. I work in a bookstore and have a blog http://jharv321.blogspot.co.nz/
I'm hoping to make some new friends here. :)

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1 comments Hello everyone, my names Sara and I'm from Australia

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello all, my name is Leslie, a writer-in-progress from the Philippines. Have a nice day :)

message 21: by nadaannuha (new)

nadaannuha | 1 comments Hi. I'm Nadine from Indonesia and I just joined the group, like, 5 minutes ago. :-)

message 22: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 1 comments Hi guys, I'm Richa from Singapore :)

message 23: by Luan (new)

Luan | 1 comments Hi everyone! I'm Louie Ann and I'm from Philippines and happy to be part of your group :D

message 24: by Neysa (new)

Neysa (Papier Revue) (neysakristanti) | 3 comments Hi, I've joined this group some times ago, but never really had a chance to say hello. So, well, hello!
I'm Neysa from Indonesia :D

Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms)  (mariannelee) | 2 comments Hi! I'm from Puerto Rico and I own a blog: http://boricuanbookworms.wordpress.com/.

I love HarperCollins because they publish a lot of my favorite books :D

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantray) Hi Marianne, thanks for sharing your blog! Do you have a favorite local bookstore in Puerto Rico?

Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms)  (mariannelee) | 2 comments Megan wrote: "Hi Marianne, thanks for sharing your blog! Do you have a favorite local bookstore in Puerto Rico?"

Would you believe it if I told you that there's only one local bookstore in Puerto Rico? And it opened early this year? Ever since Borders closed, I had to rely on online shopping! The local bookstore that opened is good, but I'm not in love with it yet.

message 28: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (cf25) | 4 comments Hello everyone! I am so glad to have found this group. I'm Charlotte from the Philippines. And although it's a developing country, I am happy that it has lots of bookstores. :D

When I am not doing mundane stuff, I am blogging about books. And I agree with Marianne, Harper publishes a lot of books that are destined to be part of my all-time-favorite-books shelf.

:D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm glad to have found Harper Collins on Goodreads. I have heard exceptional things about this company.
I hope it is ok to post my latest book here.
Erica Werewood the Original Prophecy #1 Erica Werewood Trilogy by A L Gray
Erica Werewood the Original Prophecy #1: Erica Werewood Trilogy

message 30: by Julie (new)

Julie (julietearjerky) | 1 comments Hi, everyone! I'm Julie, a reader/blogger from the Philippines. :D How's your week, guys?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Everyone, my name is Gaston and greetings from China. I'm currently seeking a publication company that can translate books into various languages. Russian, Japanese, French, Italian..etc. Thank you and One Love!

Siobhan - she, they (theb00kreader) | 1 comments Hi everyone!
I've been here a while but don't believe I've introduced myself.

My name is Siobhán and I'm based in Ireland. I am an avid reader and reviewer whose main platform is Instagram. (@the.b00kreader)
I'm always open for collaboration or just chats in general! ☺️