Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
MI Movie > The all anticipated Greenhouse Scene

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hannah (hannah1) | 911 comments Mod
description

description

description

description

How beautiful and exciting is this...I love it!!

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 489 comments Mod
LOVE IT!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god! Is that, like *THE* greenhouse they're using in the movie? That's so exciting!

Shai wrote: "Oh my god! Is that, like *THE* greenhouse they're using in the movie? That's so exciting!"

Haha yes THE greenhouse lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so exciting!

priya (gpriyaa) I'm afraid to go with my mom to watch this movie because of this scene so I'm hoping to go with some friends so my mom won't come

Why don't you get her to read the book first Priya?

Rebecca | 58 comments Hannah wrote: "Why don't you get her to read the book first Priya?"

Lol yeah, I'm sure she'll love reading about the "orgy in Hoboken" :P I'm just kidding. I got my mum to read it so that we can see the movie - she didn't really mind any of those kinds of scenes

I got my godmother to read it and she loved it read the first book in less then a day n now wants to come to the movie with me so you never know

message 10: by Renee (last edited Jun 23, 2013 03:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS EPICLLY AWESOME!!! OMG DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW *swear word* EXCITED I AM FOR CITY OF BONES????? SO SO SOOOO EXCITED!!! AND PUMPED AND JUST SOOO READY FOR THIS AND OMG THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!

message 11: by Neha (new) - added it

Neha (nehalicious69) | 22 comments The greenhouse is amazing!!

description

description

description

Carri (carrifedor) | 23 comments love these!!!

message 14: by Leni (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leni | 49 comments AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Violet | 8 comments AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Renee (last edited Jul 10, 2013 05:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee Hannah wrote: ""

*SCREAMS* OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shrieks* *scares brother* *falls over clutching computer*
CLACE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!
This is the happiest day of my life!
*big grin*
*staring at GIF*

SHINY | 771 comments The greenhouse looks perfect and MAGICAL!

Valerie | 8 comments To celebrate the hot teen movie The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones this August, Myths and Motifs of The Mortal Instruments will be free from the publisher for two days only!
Free August 23 and 24 2013 at http://www.amazon.com/Myths-Motifs-Mo...

Hilary Evans (hilevans83) | 8 comments The scene was epic!

Areti | 114 comments The best scene i've ever scene! It was exactly how i imagined and the kiss was great! The actors had good chemistry and the song was completed the scene! When i saw this scene i said " for this scene i forgave them for all the movie mistakes"

Christie (CJ838) | 50 comments I thought the green house scene was a magical place which was perfect. You didn't get a feel for the entire pace though just parts of the greenhouse. Plus in the book i thought there held a lot of chemistry in the part where Clary shows Jace her scar and it was a good build up to the kiss. I think if they added that part to the movie where he looks at the scar then says "we better go" it would have held more heat build up for the kiss at the bottom of the stairs. Overall though it was lovely and i really liked Demi Lovato's Heart by Heart in it. Im a sucker for cheesy powerful songs so i loved it :)

I think I'm the odd one out here I hated the song with the kiss I thought it made it way too cheesy..I loved the scene I just thought the song was too much

Christie (CJ838) | 50 comments ...It didnt post the rest of my comment??
Anyway It said I'm a sucker for cheesy powerful love songs :)

Areti | 114 comments I agree with you! I love these kind of songs and it was perfect for me! I think it was completed the scene especially when they kiss and the songs becomes stronger! It was great and i loved the song!!

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 75 comments They messed up this scene so much. They start making out and then Demi freaking Lovato starts blasting from the speakers. I cringed.

SHINY | 771 comments LOL! I WAS LIKE.. O_0 WHEN THEY STARTED BLARING OUT 'HEART BY HEART' THEY SHOULD HAVE TONED DOWN THE MUSIC, WAYYYY TOO LOUD.

Elise (jewessaloover) | 201 comments I wish the music wasn't that loud because it took too much attention away from that scene which was beautiful in the books.

Milena *call me Lena* (odairsea) | 35 comments yes! i loved that kiss in the book, but that cheesy music was so loud that i swear that that scared me in the movies.

Elise (jewessaloover) | 201 comments It scared me too

Carri (carrifedor) | 23 comments I agree, the music was just not fitting for the scene and way too loud. It was supposed to be a soft sweet moment.

Call.me.tictac | 337 comments Can I just say that I DID NOT LIKE THE DEMI LOVATO SONG BEING PLAYED!!!
Sure it an ok song... But don't use Disney pop music for The city of bones movie!!