Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

I love Cassandra Clare's work!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) Oh my god I love this series and the mortal instruments they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clare is very good at writing I feel drawn to the characters, I feel their pain and rage and love. Everything about the books make me more drawn to them and it's driving me out of my mind wait for this one. Also I can't wait for the sixth book in the mortal instruments with comes out in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also can't wait for her third series which comes out in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY!!! DOES!!! SHE!!! MAKE!!! US!!! WAIT!!! SO!!! LONG!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassandra has a good sense of humor I aways laugh at them and when I'm in a good mood I dance around singing the demon pox song I just love it! I think I prefer Will when it comes to a romantic relationships but Jem is a way better friend. No matter what I know I will be satisfied with what Cassandra comes up with since I aways am because she is amazing. :)love Clare's work and I hope she keeps it up for a long time and also goes faster that way I don't become bald from pulling my hair out.(:

Gabby I know! I love her work so much :)

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) I can't wait for the movie and her three new books!