VᾰՊ℘ỉԻℯs discussion

Role Play > Rose & Kara! :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 417 (417 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 829 comments Mod
Here we are! :)

Got any ideas or kind of rp you prefer? :)

lets do Vampire/Human romance.

You want to be the Male or Female?

okay then I'll be the Female human.

Want to post Character on here like their picture and stuff.

maybe just a picture or something so we have a feeling of what they look like and stuff. We don't have to do the whole history and personality thing if you don't want to. :)

Serena was walking into the Mystic Grille. She worked there part time as a waitress. She really wasn't paying attention though and she ran in to some guy on her way in.

Serena followed the man out of the bar. Not sure why she was she just knew that she had to.

Serena tried to scream, but she couldn't because his hand was on her mouth. She tried to get away but he was to strong. So she bit his hand as hard as she could, with the way it was on her mouth.

Serena tried it again this time biting it harder. She bit down with every last bit of her strength. Knowing she was going to die.

Serena became limp, dead weight in the man's arms. She no longer had the strength to hold herself up, or move.

Serena's breath slowed as her life slowly slipped away. She could feel her heart slow almost to a stop but not quit. She was going to die she thought.

Serena felt the man being pulled off of her, and she fell to the ground. She had lost a lot of blood and her breathe was slowing, as was her heart beat, and she soon blacked out, mind blank. All she could hear was the faint sound of her heart beating slowly.

Serena was a live but barely. Her breathing almost nonexistent.

There was suddenly some kind of liquid in her throat. It went down her throat, making her feel better already, though not by much.

Serena's breathing and heart beat slowly became normal again, and she soon woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She was in a white room "How did I get here" She said though she thought she just said it in her head.

Serena flinched not knowing that someone else was in the room, or that she has spoken out loud. "Who are you?" she asked confused, and looking up at the man standing by her bed.

Serena looked around the room again. "What happened?" she asked still confused.

"By what" Serena asked. She looked up at the guy and for the first time noticed how hansom he was.

Serena didn't say anything, she just stared up at the man, who say's he saved her.

"You too" Serena said smiling. Serena frown and looked down ay her hands. "So what kind of animal was it?" she asked not sure if she really wanted to know.

"A What?" she asked "Did you just say a vampire" she asked freaking out a bit.

"No, it's not possible" she said "Vampires can't be real" but just as she said it she remember something from the night before, a guy biting her neck. Only a vampire would do that. She looked over at Damon. "Your one to aren't you?" she asked staring at him.

She just stared at him for a second, not sure what to say. He was a vampire, but a good, at least that's he says. If wasn't a good one then why did he save her, she thought to herself, he must be good. "So, what about the other one?" she asked slowly and a bit afraid.

"Then why did you tell me" she asked confused. "Not that I going to tell anyone" she added quickly.

"You trust me?" she asked, not sure why this guy she just met would trust her with such a big secret.

"Who?" she asked, not sure who he was talking about.

"Yeah, okay," she said. She thought a moment, "Fick! I don't have my keys." she said. "I can't get in my house with out my keys" she said as she got out of the bed.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude." she said "I mean you have already done so much for me." she said smiling sweetly at him.

"Oh, how sweet" she said "You know in the disturbing sort of way." she added. She thought a moment "So you really don't mind me staying at your house?" she asked.

She looked down at her hands nervously "So ummmm... how old are you...exactly" she asked. "If you don't mind me asking" she added quickly.

"Well, you look good for someone who's 350 years old" she said. She blushed deep red as she realized what she just said.

Serena was speechless when she saw his house, it was so beautiful and big. "Wow, you have a nice house.' she finally managed to say.

"Wow" she said again. "This place is truly amazing she said as he lead her into the house. She gasped again as she saw how wonderful it looked inside.

"wow" she said. "so ummmmm are all those things around here?" she asked

"Oh" she said as fear etched it's way onto her face.

Serena smiled "Okay" she thought a moment and added "So that was Kathrine?" she asked.

"Okay" she said smiling "So what did she when she said by 'see it for yourself'?" she asked.

((g2g))
"Oh" Serena said.She continued to fallow Damon down the hall and to her room.

Serena walked it the room, and gasped, she thought it was beautiful. "Wow" was all she manged to say as she smiled sweetly at Damon.

"It is" she said amazed at how wonderful and beautiful her room was. With out think she dropped her bag and hugged Damon. "Thank you." she said.

Serena smiled and slowly pulled out of the hug blushing slightly.

Serena smiled up at him and nodded. "Okay" she said sweetly. She didn't know what else to say. As she looked at Damon she noticed how beautiful his eyes were. Then she remember that he could read her mind and probably knew what she was thinking about right now and blushed bright red.

Serena's cheeks became slightly more bright "It's okay" she said shyly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9