Significance (Significance, #1) Significance discussion

Significance the Movie

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gwen If Significance was a movie, who would you pick to play the characters?

Personally, I would pick Tyler Posey as Caleb and Andrew Garfield as Ralph, but that's about as much thought as I put into it.

lara i dont know about andrew garfield but maybe tyler posey for caleb but he is already famous for teen wolf so i would want non famous people to play in this series
if there ever was a film

Gwen Actually there is going to be a movie now.

Jess I think it would make for an interesting movie... but they should speed up the whole series into like two movies. ...I really liked the entire series; however, I thought it was a bit drawn out. THey should make it more concise and I'll totally watch it!

message 5: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou Wow I don't really think there's someone out there who could be a great Caleb! I mean, Caleb in my mind is the ideal man and I am imagining him the way I want him to be and I guess every girl does that, so I am not sure I could pick someone for this role... but for the rest it would be easier to pick! I think...!

Sandra I agree with Lia that everyone has a whole Caleb in their minds but i'm excited that there's going to be a movie! And Esra has a point maybe get people that are not as well known for being in other movies. :)

message 7: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou Not well known actors would do better I guess.! Do you girls have anynone to suggest? I can do a little research and try find some suggestions as well!

Cynthia Stacey Jeremy Sumpter has signed a letter of intent to play Caleb in the movie. Check out Shelly's Goodreads page to see his picture.

Gwen And Jama Williamson as Rachel.

message 10: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou I like Jeremy! He seems interesting~ He could be a decent Caleb!!

message 11: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen I think so too! Have you seen him in Peter Pan?

message 12: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou Yup and I was shocked when I found out his age!! He really looks so young! So now we have to wait for a pretty Maggie! :)

Britt6952 IMDB says Cara Calderaio is cast as Maggie

message 14: by Ifrah (new) - rated it 1 star

Ifrah Alia Cara Calderaio is GORGEOUS!!!!

but IMDB says she's playing Anna?

message 15: by lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara who is playing maggie and by the way i love jeremy sumpter as caleb definetly suiting
wow this is going to be great i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel These are my favourite books, not sure that a film can do them justice!

message 17: by Ifrah (new) - rated it 1 star

Ifrah Alia Esra wrote: "who is playing maggie and by the way i love jeremy sumpter as caleb definetly suiting
wow this is going to be great i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't think they've cast her yet but they're palnning or picking a knwon face. So someone famous.

message 18: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen Yeah Cara is not playing Maggie. But I love who they've picked for Rachel!

message 19: by lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara i really hope the cast is new people i dont want to see known names if you know what i mean

message 20: by Lia (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou I agree with you! It has to be fresh and something new...! They have to fine a good match for Jeremy~ Everytime I see him, I believe more and more that he is suitable for Caleb's role!

message 21: by Inda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inda Is this really going to be a movie?! I just finished the first book and loved it. I know he's not an actor, but I pictured Harry from One direction as Caleb. Don't hate on me for it.

message 22: by Lia (last edited Mar 23, 2013 04:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Angelidou Well, people say it's going to be a movie, so I guess we can only hope this is true! And since Jeremy Sumpter has signed a letter of intent to play Caleb, like Cynthia said, I guess it's not just rumours!

p.s I have no idea who Harry is (I only know One Direction is a band and I know one song) so no hate from me anyway! Suggesting in a thread which was actually made for that reason, it's not wrong.