Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1) Jurassic Park discussion

Any comments, questions, concerns

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Let me know what you guys think of the Jurassic Park

Jeni I actually really enjoyed the book, which I read before I ever saw the movie. The movie was different, of course, but watching those dinosaurs come to life just took my breath away.

I still like the book much better, though.

Deanne Wildsmith I actually thought the book was scarier than the film. I loved both the book and the film and cannot wait to see the original Jurassic Park film in 3D next year.

Emily Jeni wrote: "I actually really enjoyed the book, which I read before I ever saw the movie. The movie was different, of course, but watching those dinosaurs come to life just took my breath away.

I still lik..."

I'm right there with you. The book was AMAZING!! The Lost World was just as good too.

Steven Thomas I love the part where they are in the jeep and she is freaking out over the leaf, and then Sam Niel reaches over and turns her head!

Richard james cameron was going to direct Jurrassic Park at one point, it would have been a very different (and possibly better) movie. Speilberg got the awe but he dropped the excitement

the book is easily crichtons best. his post humous Micro was utterly appalling and is best avoided at all costs, same with Pirate Latitudes

spruiking myself - http://atheistdad74.blogspot.com.au/

Terri-Lynne Smiles I agree that this was probably Crichton's best, and that the book was much more thrilling and interesting than the movie. It raised some interesting questions in the course of an exciting story - exactly the kind of fiction I love.

C. J. Scurria I read this book years back in school. Whether it was that I had a teacher that helped make it exciting or not I liked this book so much that when I didn't finish reading it I searched out for an old copy to buy when school ended and read the rest over the summer.

Jurassic Park is a great read.

Kara Jorges This is one of my favorite monster books of all time! There was about three times more stuff going on in the book than the movie. And after King Kong came out, the island in the movie looks like Disneyland in comparison.