The Sword and Laser discussion

My God, it's full of books....

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Lutz (tylerlutz) | 233 comments I finally finished making my bookshelves. Nothing too fancy, just MDF board and a shit load of nails and paint. So purdy...

sanctuary

message 2: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6784 comments Mod
Very jealous. I have the space in a spare bedroom, but haven't had the motivation.

Right now my books are double and triple stacked on the larger of the two bookshelves I keep in my downstairs office. There really isn't space for another shelf without replacing a bunch of other furniture.

One of these days I'd like to have something so organized.

message 3: by Stan (new)

Stan Slaughter | 359 comments Now imagine two more walls. That is my house. But I had to steal the kids playroom to do it in.

Thank goodness I switched to mostly ebooks for the past year or two.

message 4: by Micah (new)

Micah (onemorebaker) | 1071 comments looks nice. I am using the "cube" type shelves from Ikea. They look nice and are easy to put together.

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Joseph | 2267 comments Very nice! (And every time I find a picture like this, I find myself squinting at the screen trying to recognize the spines on the shelves.)

I used Ikea shelves also; there are some pics on my profile.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul | 100 comments Right now you have finished please get over to my gaff and fix up some equally cool shelves! lol

There is always a place for physical copy.
E-things are fine and dandy, but nothing beats the presence of books which engage all 6 senses!

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 588 comments Our huge collection of books are in giant plastic bins spread around our room... no room for bookshelves :(